Call me Daddy

Fair warning: if you don't like smut, don't read smut :)
First time writing het smut so yeah, bear with me, yeah?
It's not actually much smut, but there is sexual activity ( which I've mostly learned from fanfics 😂)
Again, if you don't like it, please don't read it, and don't comment anything about how it's inappropriate because I did warn you lot xx

Btw, it's short af
-:-

*Mature Content*

She was still trying to figure out what had him in such a funk. He'd been frowning almost the whole day, so she decided she'd have a little fun with it.

Currently, he is sat at his desk, finishing up his work next to Sam. She walked over to him, and saw him sigh.

"It's late... I think I should head home." Sam said.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm beat." Callen replied, getting his bags and standing.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Sam said,walking out.

"What's up with you?" She sat on his desk.

"'M fine." He muttered.

Kensi slowly inched herself off his desk, and straddled him, "What was that?"

"I-I said, 'M fine." Deeks answered, a bit flustered.

"Oh, um, are you sure..?" Kensi asked leaning into his ear seductively, biting his lobe, "You don't seem fine."

Goosebumps trailed their way up his spine, but kept his composure, "I'm sure,"

Her hands slowly began to make their way to the growing bump in his jeans, squeezing. Then she got up without another word, "I'll see you at home."

Deeks sat there with a hard on and a flustered look on his face. He quickly packed up his things and followed her out, finding her at her parking space, and pinning her to her car.

She let out a surprised gasp as her wrist was pinned above her head, and her other arm held against the door's window, "What was that back in the bullpen?"

"N-nothing." She stuttered, then regained her composure, smirking up at the blonde, "You seemed off, a-and I thought that maybe you could use a pick-me-up."

Deeks moved his lips down to her neck, breath tickling her neck as he said, "Do you think that's any proper way to treat me?"

This voice he just spoke to her with.. It made her shiver, and an idea crossed her mind, "No, daddy."

Deeks froze, not expecting this. Kensi noticed this, and pulled him to her lips, hunger growing in both their chests.

Suddenly, a throat was cleared in the background, and there stood Hetty, with an amused look on her face, "Why don't you save that for home?"