Queen [0038]

While Claire was dealing with Niklaus, another young blonde Forbes was handling another Mikaelson's Hybrid

While Claire was dealing with Niklaus, another young blonde Forbes was handling another Mikaelson's Hybrid. The blonde hair, blue eyes teenager stared at the woman she loathes, well who would blame her? The Hybrid was to blame for her mother's sufferings, but also for her aunt's heart break. That woman was the source of the Forbes' heart breaks and now that she's back in her town, the teen wasn't going to let her do any more damaged.

Lottie tilts her head to the side, her apathetic gaze fell on Hayley. If she was being honest, she didn't find anything appealing about the Hybrid. Of course, she was comparing the hybrid to her mother and aunt, and honestly, that woman was nothing. She couldn't even be compare to them and yet she was able to steal away the Forbes' men. Okay, to be fair, it wasn't the Forbes fault it was the lowsy men they were attractive too. Perhaps that was one of the many reasons Lottie wasn't interested in relationships. Witnessing the damage of being in love, Lottie decided she was better off without one.

Noticing the young woman, Hayley told her daughter and Davina to stay away while she went towards Lottie. Standing a few inches away from Claire's daughter, Hope and Davina had the same thought, this was going to be a bad idea confronting Lottie in public. "What are you doing here?" asked Hayley, finally gathering enough courage to speak.

The young Forbes' stare was making Hayley uncomfortable, it reminded Hayley of the many times Klaus would stare at something when he was planning his murderous killings. An ominous feeling spread through Hayley as she thought of how similar Lottie and Klaus were. Though Lottie had Claire's natural beauty, Lottie has Klaus sinister expression.

Lottie glanced over Hayley's shoulder, quietly scoffing to herself as she notice Davina standing in front of Hope, before glancing at her with mock innoncence. The corner of Lottie's mouth lifted up into a smile. Her smile was sardonic, yet her eyes held a glint of humor and once again, she appeared resemble her father. "Nope," her eyes briefly scanned Hayley's body one more time before returning to stare at Hayley's eyes. After the pause, Lottie spoke again in a sarcastic tone, "I was just admiring your special skills."

All Hayley could do was stare at her with confusion and curiosity, and Lottie smirked in response. To say that the hybrid wasn't expecting her words, "What do you mean?" asked Hayley, one eyebrow arching.

Lottie chuckles without humor and Hayley knew she wasn't going to like what was to come. However, Lottie didn't explain any further. The young teen took one last glance at Hope before turning to the older Hybrid, she was wearing a condescending smirk, "Mmm," Lottie's tone was between sarcastic and detest, "I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Without waiting for Hayley's response Lottie turned around and began to leave, however something happened that made both Davina and Hope eyes widen in shock.

Hayley didn't understand what Lottie meant but she knew one thing, she was ridiculing her daughter in some way. Tired of being looked down by this girl, Hayley had enough. Without thinking properly, Hayley did something that she would regret later on. Unexpectedly, Hayley rushed forward, her hand stretched out to grab onto Lottie's neck. However, when her hands were inches away Lottie abruptly turned around grabbed Hayley's wrist and twisted it. With her free arm, she wrapped it around Hayley's throat as she pushed her against the wall.

"Wrong move," Lottie growled, murder in her glowing golden eyes. Suddenly, a neon yellow mist surrounded the two and Hayley's eyes widen in fear.

The young girl headbutt Hayley before throwing her across the room, which caused her to crashed against the wall, creating a hole where the hybrid hit. Without wasting any time, Lottie rushed forward with a punch that made the air crack with its speed. Hayley was able to block her first punch but not the second. The punch made Hayley smash against the wall again and made her head buzz. Lifting a knee into Hayley's sternum with a force that made the ground shake. Hayley coughed blood and buckled, gripping her midsection. "MOM!!" Hope yelled out, as Hayley fell to her knees, blood dripping out of her cut-lip.

"Tch," Lottie made a disgusted sound. "Such a disappointment you turned out to be." She peered down at Hayley with vivid blue eyes, then glanced at Hope. "Both of you."

She stretched her neck side-to-side, the laced her fingers and gave them a crack, looking down at Hayley with a feral smile, "breaking your neck will be satisfying."

Lottie launched forward. Knowing she didn't have the time to cover herself, Hayley closed her eyes and waited for the oncoming pain. However, when she didn't feel anything she slowly opened them. Surprised and relieved, Hayley let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Standing in front of Hayley, Davina cast a invisible shield protecting Hayley. "You can't do this," Davina said, her voice tremble slightly.

Lottie laughed coldly, "who are you to stop me?" Lifting her hand, she touched the invisible shield, and the trio gasped shocked as they witnessed the shield breaking. There was a tense pause as the shield vanished into thin air. "You are no one," those words spoken by Lottie held a tone that made Davina fear for what was next.

Lottie smile as she lifted her hand up and slap the young witch, sending her flying. Davina crashed down and went limp, "so weak," Lottie commented before turning to the pair. As soon as she smiled, Hayley knew this wasn't going to end well for either her or her daughter. Fortunately, for them someone came to their rescue.

"STOP!" a voice startle them, turning around they see Caroline along with Alaric and Noel. Caroline stared at her niece with a mixture of disbelief and proud, "you can't just beat up people in the middle of the store," she looked at the badly injured Hayley, "even if they deserved it."

Lottie tilted her head, "why not?" she asked with a coy smile.

Noel noticed an unconscious Davina, his eyes widen in surprise and happiness before returning back to it's original size. He shook his head then a small smile appeared on his face as he stared at Lottie. "You should have called."

Lottie scoffed at him "don't need help." She waved her hands around, making her point.

Noel shrugged, "I still wanted to see the fight," he mumble.

Turning away from them, Lottie set her attention to the two. "Let me finish what I started--" her sentence was cut off by Alaric. "Let your mother finish this."

His words caused Lottie to freeze before a large smile appeared on her face then a small giggle escaped her lips, turning to Ric she said, "what a fantastic idea." Clapping her hands in glee, she turned to Hayley, "oh you done it now. Momma will take good care of you." Lottie fixed Hope with a withering glare and then looked at Hayley before vanishing in a thud of collapsing air.

A cold shiver went down Hayley's spine, thinking of what Claire was going to do. And if she learned anything from Klaus and his tortures, it wasn't going to be pretty. A low growl broke Hayley from her thought, she turned to Caroline and was surprised to see a deadly glare on her normally happy face. "You crossed the line this time, Hayley. Not even Elijah could help you now."