Queen [0031]

Dear Claire,

Dear Claire,

You may not understand anything right now, but can you wait a little longer? I must finish my business here before I can meet you. And when I do, I shall get rid of them. Those pesty men that are trying to take you away from me... starting off with that vampire that believes he's special.

I never should have never let you go, I realize that now. I should have chase after you instead of trying to kill her. But I did and because of it, I had to leave you. But do not worry my dear, the time will come for us to meet once again. Sooner than you imagine.

Please wait a little longer, my love. I'm almost there.

From, someone forever yours.

The letters are coming in more frequently, something that Claire is getting worried about. She doesn't know who it might be and she doesn't want to know. But since she's getting more and more of them, she must find out before they try to harm her family. Claires sighs, "men must be men." Shaking her head, she puts away the letter in a locked drawer.

A knock pulls her thought away, "come in."

Walking in, the Police Chief walks in with a solemn face followed by Alaric. "Good evening, Ms. Forbes."

Claire looks at the Chief and then at Alaric, wondering what was going on. Alaric sighs and looks at his partner, "we have a problem, Claire."

The trail of blood soon disappeared into the forest ground, the reddish-brown drops quite invisible to the human eye

The trail of blood soon disappeared into the forest ground, the reddish-brown drops quite invisible to the human eye. Claire and Alaric stood to one side, allowing the photographer to take the evidence shots while the Chief of Mystic Falls calls in for a tracker dog to be dispatched.   Claire looks down at the foot-prints, a small hiking shoe. Her mind took the evidence and recreated a picture, a young girl or a teenager with injuries to their arms, blood flying outward from flailing limbs, moving the way panicked people do, quickly, stumbling, with frequent turns to check for their attacker.