Queen [0049]

Later, that night Claire locked away her dark emotions and continued on with her life

Later, that night Claire locked away her dark emotions and continued on with her life. She had people to protect and crying to her dead husband wasn't going to help her in any way. It was up to her to be strong and brave, her children were looking up to her and she couldn't disappointment.

Caroline and the others were in the living room waiting for Claire to continue, though they've seen how tired she looked they've known better than to voice it out. It was better to watch over her in silence than to comfort her, after all, she was a stubborn person.

"That's all I've found," Roland said, glancing up at Claire. Much like her and the others, these murders were giving him a headache. Whoever was responsible for this will surely pay for it, especially since it was taking time away from spending with his beloved Caroline.

Alaric sighed, rubbed the back of his neck. "Most likely a witch is responsible for this."

Roland scoffed, "of course it is. Killing virgins is their twisted pleasure. Fucken psychopath they are," he turns to Bonnie. "No offense, darling." The witch shrug pretty much agrees with him. Just like him, she too had encounter witches who killed virgins for their twisted pleasure.

Bonnie had directed her attention to her childhood best friend and said with a grave tone, "besides the killings of the human girls, more witches are being kidnapped." Claire nodded, letting Bonnie continue. "I tried to speak with the spirts, but-" Bonnie frowned, "they aren't talking, they're afraid of what's to come."

The silence lasted for about a minuted for Claire spoke up, her voice soft but intensed: "who." They stared at her confused before she continue, "it's not what, it's who. If you're right and the spirts aren't speaking. They're not afraid of something but of someone. But the question still stands; who are they and what do they want?"

Her gaze wandered over each of their faces, they all shared the same expression; worried and anxious. At this everyone in the room became quiet again, things were going to get crazy.

"Mother's right," Beau spoke. He didn't finish his sentence, but his tone showed how highly he thought of his mother.

Theo eyes shifted away from his brother to his mother, "the killings, kidnapping, the unwelcomed witches, and the afraid spirts aren't coincidence." His empty gaze shifted momentarily from her face to the window then back at her, "they're all connected and I'm betting that it's all has to do with that one person."

They all absorbed his words, expression tensed. If what he said is true, they're all in for one hell of a ride. . . shit's about to go down.

Lizzie snapped everyone from their thoughts, "if we find this person then we stop all of this from happening?"

"Y-yeah?" Jossie nod was hesitant, "but where do we even start? We don't even know who this person is or what they are?"

At her twin's words, Lizzie scoffed. "It doesn't matter. Everyone in this room is powerful." She points at herself and then at her twin, "we're both siphoner. We have three hydrids," She then points at Lottie, Beau, and Roland. "Two strong vampires," she points at her father and aunt, "we have a Bennet witch," she points her aunt Bonnie. "We also have the very first and extremely annoying tribrid," they laughed at her comment about Theo while he rolled his eyes, "and lastly, we have-" she began to walk towards her mother and held her hand. "The most bad-ass mother who will tear anyone apart if they come close to us. I mean, if i was them I wouldn't want to mess with her."