Queen [0045]

"My Dear Claire,

"My Dear Claire,

My beautiful, beautiful Claire. You've come a long way, my dear.

So strong. Confident. Daring. Captivating.

I can't wait to have you in my arms. You've done well, my love. I am proud to call you mine. Loved the way you taught that whore who's the boss, loved how you proved your worth, showed him that you're better off without him and that you'll never return to him cause you're mine... aren't you?

Yes, you're doing so well, my beauty.

Do not fear for I am almost free and then we'll be reunited once more. This time I won't let you get your hands dirty, I'll gladly do that for you. You won't have to worry about dirtying your pretty delicate fingers anymore.

Wait for me a little more and I shall have all your answers. I'll give you the one thing you've been searching for... and the price for it isn't that much. All I'm asking for is your love and I'm positive you'll love me as much as I crave you. Long for you. But do not worry. No one will stand in my way once I'm free.

From your one true love."

Again Claire sighed for the hundredth time this last minute. She shook her head, she didn't know whether to be freaked out that she had a creepy stalker or pissed that this fucker was becoming a problem to her. Though she had to give it to him, he did have balls for continuing his shenanigans knowing who and what she was. Claire knew that whoever this was, was not human, of course, he wasn't. Knowing what she had done to Hayley, a human wouldn't keep sending her love letters. Or someone sane.

Just as she was putting the letter away, someone knocked. "Come in," Claire said, walking in was her twin along with Alaric. Seeing the way she dressed, Claire smirked at her beloved twin. "Well don't you look all dolled up," Caroline rolled her eyes with a light blush on her face while Alaric smirked along with Claire.

Both Alaric and Claire looked at Caroline with a teasing expression, "I wonder what's the occasion."

Caroline was wearing a sexy yet simple tight-fitted blouse that made her boobs look good enough to squeeze while her black jeans made her ass desirable. And her make-up was done to perfection. "I always dress like this," Alaric and Claire both looked at her with 'sure-whatever-you-say' expression.

There was a small pause before Caroline scoffed, looking mildly annoyed with her sister, "don't we have something to do?" she asked, trying to change the conversation. Claire didn't respond, she did smile at her twin. Happy that after all this time she was finally putting herself out there and it was with someone she approved off.