Queen [0017]

Dear Claire,

Dear Claire,

You do not know who I am.

Every night, I dream about you. I drown in the ocean of love. Every time my thoughts wander, they always come back to you. Every time I see you, your angel carved face makes me want to cry. Every time you speak, my hearts literally stops. Every time I doubt my feelings, all I have to do is look before I fall back under your spell again.

You may not know me, but I know you. I love you. I'll always love you and unlike them, I would not leave you behind. I would not betray you nor would I love another. You will always come first, no matter who stand in front of us. It's you and I, right my love? Do not worry, we'll be together soon. I will take you away from all the pain you feel. Wait for me.

From, Someone forever yours.

Claire stared at the letter and read it over about five times, wondering who in the world would send her this creepy love letter. It wasn't romantic in any way nor did it made her feel good about having a secret admirir. "Isn't that the fifth one this week?" Alaric asked, sitting down on the chair in front of her desk. Just like Claire, he stares at it, wondering who was brave enough to send it yet stupid enough to do it while Niklaus was around. Claire rolled her eyes then scoffed and shoved the letter in her drawer, where all the other five were.

"Doesn't matter," she ran her fingers through her hair, letting out a heavy sigh. "It's just probably just a little kid in love with their teacher." Alaric hummed, looking at her. Ever since Caroline said she was going to bring a witch to their town, Claire has been taking all pre-cautious just incase this witch other ideas-- which includes having the Mikaelson as far as possible.

"They'll be here tomorrow night," Alaric informed her, watching as she closed her eyes. Seeing her tensed shoulders, Alaric shook his head. Getting up from his spot, Alaric went over to Claire, stood behind her and gently massaged her shoulders. There aren't enough words to describe how he feels about her. Claire Forbes has been a life saver, a gift from the Gods, a best friend, a protector, every good thing that has happened to him in his life has been because of her and he couldn't repay her in this immortal life of his. He's so blessed to have her in his life that it hurts him too see her feeling down. In his opinion she deserves the sun and stars and beyond that. Alaric just wants to see her in peace for once.

Claire moaned as Alaric was pressing hard on her shoulders, which earned a laugh from him. "You know," he slowly got closer to her ear. "If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that was an invitation." Claire snickered, she opened her eyes and they stared at each other with smirks on their faces. "If i didn't know any better, I would have thought that was your invitation."

Alaric pressed hardered and before either of them could say anything, Hope and their daughters (Josie and Lizzie) walked in her office. Hope's eyes widen seeing Alaric and Claire's face inches away from each other. "Can't you guys bone some other place that isn't your office? I like coming here," Lizzie said, a teasing smirk appeared on her while Josie shook her head. This wasn't the first time they seen their parents in this sitation, when taking family vocations, Alaric and Claire would pretend to be together 'together' which meant that they would often be that close to each other.