Queen [0035]

The silence stretched thinner and thinner; Ric had a smirk on his face, clearly amused by what Theo just said

The silence stretched thinner and thinner; Ric had a smirk on his face, clearly amused by what Theo just said. His mind went back to the first time, twelve years old Theo first declare war on a coven of witches. And to be fair, he did it for his brother. They were trying to take him back to his biological family and Theo knew he could let that happened. That was the first time, everyone seen just how powerful of a tribrid Theo was and just how deadly and violent Claire could be when protecting her children.

Despite the serious situation, Caroline laughed. She couldn't help but think of the time Niklaus declare a war against a coven of vampires because they looked at her twin the wrong way. Though unlike Klaus, Theo did have a reasonable excuse to declare war but still, he had to take over Klaus. And despite not wanting to be compared to Klaus, both Lottie and Theo made it harm for everyone, it wasn't their faults that both Theo and Lottie acted just as violent as Klaus.

Bonnie rubbed her temples, she let out a long sigh though there was a glint of mischievous in her eyes as she stared at Claire's children. Of course, she couldn't blame them. She knew the feeling of wanting to protect family. If someone was after her mother, she too would declare war, whether they were witches or not. And besides, this was Claire; her best friend since they were in diapers. Of course, she wasn't going to let some witches take her away just because some unknown man said so.

Noel kept quiet, which was a smart move, if the deadly expressions on the twins face indicated anything. Yet he wondered, exactly how powerful were the first-born of Niklaus Mikaelson. Must be extremely powerful and dangerous that five different covens came together and tried eliminated them before they were born. Well that worked out so well, Noel sarcastically thought. Not only did they come together, they had to sacrifice about 1/3 of each coven and yet in the end, the twin were too powerful to kill off. Though they did manage to reduce one of them to be less powerful. Noel's eyes momentarily went to Lottie, guilt started to settle in whenever he looks at her. His mind could help but wondered if he and Davina didn't participate in that spell, exactly how powerful would Lottie be? She wouldn't beat her brother, that was obvious. Theo was born to be the most powerful Tribrid that ever lived, but Lottie? Umm, he guess he'll never know how powerful she would have been as a tribrid.

Breaking him from his thoughts, Lizzy cracked her knuckles while standing up, she looks around the room looking all to serious, "So when are we killing these fuckers." Much like her siblings, she was enrage. Those witches actually wanted to take her mother from her? Ha, not in a million years if she had anything to say.

Ric shook his head, "Lizzy-" he was cut off by her glare. "No, dad. Like Theo said, they brought it upon themselves. They messed with the wrong family." 

Ric wanted to say he was disappointed but he couldn't bring himself too. Although he didn't like the fact that his teenage daughter was basically getting ready to kill, he was proud. Proud at the fact that she loved Claire so much that she was willingly to do anything to protect her, just as much Claire would do anything for his girls. Claire was going to end her own life just so that his daughters would live. A quick look over at a oddly quiet Claire, he turned his attention back to the group. Shaking his head, he lets out a defeated sigh. "If we're-"

"We're gonna do it," the children all said together. There wasn't anything in this world that was going to change their mind. Their mother was in danger and it was up to them to fight for her just like the many times she's done.

The adults shared a smile, "we gotta plan it right this time." Ric looks over where the trio were, a teasing smirk on his face, "it can't be like last time." Theo and Beau shared a sheepish smile while the teenage girls laughed. "Though you gotta admit it, Ric. It was badass," Theo shrugged off his embarrassment, he was referring to the last time they fought a whole coven of witches.

Caroline snickered along Ric, "yeah right. And if it wasn't for your mother and Bonnie's spell, the three of you wouldn't have been here."

Silence fell within the group. The children shared a look before turning to look at their mother, who they just realized wasn't paying attention to them. She was leaning against the window, a strange look on her beautiful face, and her hand playing with the necklace that held her and Stefan's wedding rings. She only pulled them out whenever she was deep in thought and it wasn't always a good sign.

Lottie cautiously walked over and placed her hand, stopping Claire from messing with the rings. Claire blinked, then blinked away, shaking away whatever thought she had. She looks at Lottie and her eyes soften and the same motherly look appeared. With her free hand, she cupped Lottie's face. Gently caressing her cheek before turning to look at her other children. There was a look of her face that made their hearts squeezed in uncertainty. "Look how fast my little babies are growing up. Soon, you won't be needing me at all," it wasn't the word that came out of her mouth that had made the kids frown but the way she had said it.

Before any of them can question it, Claire wiped away the look but there was still a sadness in her eyes that wouldn't go away no matter how hard she tried. "Alrighty then. Since we're gonna do this, we gotta do it right and we gotta do it as a family."

"Hell yeah," Lizzy said in excitement. "We gonna kill as a family." Everyone shared a laugh at her, only she would be this pumped to kill. Well no, the trio were as excited but they could wait. Wait for their mother's orders.

"Um, how is this any different from the Mikaelsons?" Josie asked in a small voice. Lottie half-heartedly glared at her baby sister while Lizzy groaned. "First of all, we're 100 times better than them," Lizzy comments earning several nods of agreements from everyone besides Claire who just smiled.

"And the most obvious reasons is that, we have a Queen," Lottie points to their mother, "while they have a whore." Lottie stated looking offended.

"And you are right as usual, my sweet munchkin,"Caroline says, nodding in agreement with her niece, crossing her arms. After all this time, Caroline hasn't forgiven Klaus and Hayley for all the pain they caused her twin and if it wasn't for the pact that Claire had made Caroline promise to not hurt them, they would have been dead long ago. "What?" she asked when Claire looked at her with an are-you-serious expression. "C'mon, we all know it's the truth and besides, you were thinking it," Caroline smirks at her twin and when Claire didn't disagree with her, Caroline let's out a triumph smile.

Shaking her head, Claire looks around the room turning serious. "This will be fast and clean. We don't play dirty nor do we cheat-"

"Unless we have too," Ric said, walking next to Claire. He looks at her with gently yet stern eyes, he caressed her cheeks softly, "I don't care what we gotta do. I won't let anyone take you away from me. I'll do anything in my power to keep you here with us," he promised and Claire knew it was just about this. It was more than this, it was a promise to keep her alive along with his daughter. He was promising her that he'll do whatever it takes so that she won't give up her life just like Noel's mother did.

While they were sharing a sweet moment, the others all made the same promise in silence. Some won't even understand the importance Claire had in this family. A lot of people don't know the true story of Claire Forbes and many won't know, but that was okay because as long as they knew and as long as she stayed with them ALIVE, it was okay.

Noel was the one to break the pair apart, "I give you my word that I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe." Claire and Ric nodded their thanks, knowing that he was sincere. To Noel, Claire was the perfect mother. She loved her children with her entire soul, just like his mother once did. And he wasn't going to let Lottie know the pain of losing her mother much like he did. He had already caused her pain, unknown to her and he knew what he had done to her was unforgivable even if she did forgive him, he wouldn't accept it. He took a part of her that she would never get back and that, he would always try to make up for. Since his stay here, the has found that this family was much like his. Filled with love and trust. So he was going to do everything in his power to keep it like this, filled with happiness and no pain. Noel turn to Lottie only to find her staring at him with a skeptical look. He just smiled softly at her before turning back to Claire. Yes, he was going to save her from the curse.