Queen [0010]

Claire Forbes walks down the school's empty hallways, her heels clicking every time it hit the floor

Claire Forbes walks down the school's empty hallways, her heels clicking every time it hit the floor. Her hips sway from side to side, her face had a small smile and her eyes twinkled with happiness. Stopping in front of the classroom, she gently knocked. "Come in," Mr. Harpner said and smiled when he saw it was the Headmistress.

"Ah, it's our beautiful Headmistress," he said with a soft smile. Mr. Harpner was a middle-aged man, he was teaching werewolf anatomy 165. Attending his class was her three children along with Hope.

Claire smiled at Hope when they made eye contact and Hope returned it shyly. It's been almost two weeks since Hope joined the school and two weeks since the Mikaelson had returned to Mystic Falls. Nothing has happened... yet.

Just like Lottie had warned- if Hope stays out of their way, they'll stay out of their way. Of course, Claire didn't like that her children, besides Josie and Lizzie, weren't giving Hope a chance. She could have liked for them to get alone, after all, they-- Hope, Theo, and Lottie-- do share the same father. But as she expected, her kids do not want anything to do with them.

"Joseph, I apologize but I must steal Ms. Mikaelson for a little." Immediately, everyone including the teacher all stared at Hope- they all wondered why the headmistress wanted her. As far as they know, she hadn't done anything wrong.

Mr. Harpner nodded, his smile still on. "Of course." He turns to Hope. "You're excused."

Hope shyly gathers her things and go towards her father ex-fiancee. However, when she was walking to the front, she caught the eyes of Lottie- in which she simply ignored her. Letting out a defeated sigh, Hope put her head down and followed Claire. "Thank you," Claire told the teacher and before she left, Claire have her children an reassuring, soft smile.

In the hallway, Claire glanced down at Hope. "You're not in trouble, Hope." Claire saw Hope relax immediantly and slowly looks up at her.

"Then why am I being called?" Hope asked, after a quick silence.

Claire gently laughs, "I just want to talk to you. About school. If you're liking it or not. Or if there's anything I could do." Hope thinks for a moment, before nodding her head.

Once they were in Claire's office, she asked all of the necessary questions. And surprisely, Hopes loves the school and everyone here. Although she's hesitant about the trio, which she soon found out that they ran the school-- not because their mother was the headmistress but because they were the most powerful supernatural children in the entire boarding school. In Hope's first day, she had witness Lottie's power. For Mr. James' witch class, Lottie went against another student in defense. They were going to fight each other but Lottie didn't let her opponent attack. Within seconds, Lottie's opponent was on the floor unconscious. Hope watched with wide eyes and an opened mouth-- to her it was the fastest she had seen anyone attacked another person. A student next to Hope had explained to her that Lottie and her siblings always wins. No matter what curricular, they always win, they never lost a fight and they'll never lost because they're the strongest amongst the school. But besides that, Hope had seen Lottie's siblings fight and it was amazing. They wouldn't let their opponent have a chance to attack, but when they were more merciful-- they'll let the fight drag on for a few minutes.

Once Claire and Hope had talked, Claire was left in her office. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. An unwanted flashback came, leaving Claire in no position to decline.

Claire and Damon were all in the Grill. Claire looked at the dark hair, blue eye vampire. "You know you f-ed up, right?" Claire asked, wincing when Damon banged his forehead on the counter.

"Yes, big sister. I admit it." Damon mummbled, ever since the beginning he had taken the liberty of calling Claire big sister. The reason, why it was simple. She was the only one who actually cared about him and made him realize that he didnt want to be known as the bad guy.

Anyways, it was the day of the ritual and the dumb lovesick fool had just fed Elena his blood, vampire blood, even though Elijah Mikaelson had brought some weird magical juice that would keep her alive. But as expected, Damon didn't believe even though Claire had told him mutliple times that Elijah could be trusted, despite being the brother to their enemy.

After leaving Elena, the couple went to the Grill to drown their sorrows- well except Claire, she just went to make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid. They were in a comfortable silence until the human vampire hunter appraoched the other side of Damon.

"I'll take whatever they're having," Alaric said, sittinf down on the seat and leans on his arms.

"He'll take a glass of bourbon, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a strawbery milkshake," Claire said, but then turn to Alaric. "Do you want one?" she asked, furrowing her bows.

Alaric looks up and smiles at the blue eye beauty, "no thanks. I perfer something stronger than that," he jokes.

The bartender nods and walks away. "Nice to see you in your own body, Ric." Damon says, taking a sip out of his drink.

Alaric rolls his eyes at the vampire, "thanks... I guess."

Damon sighs, "I screwed up," he informs his other human best friend as he grips his drink tightly.

Alaric shakes his head, but didn't say anything. "It's going to be okay... I mean we been through much worse, right?" both men turned to Claire giving her a weak smile, nodding their heads at her. Appreacting that she was trying to find the light within this darkness.

Suddenly a alluring accented voice fills Claire's ears. "Gentlemen," a voice said from behind the trio. "I must say, you're being disrepectful in front of beautiful woman by looking so down." His voice made a shriver run down her spine, her cheeks became a rosy pink, and her heart beat picking up its speed.

The unknown man's smile grew when he notice the reaction her body had made. Claire turned around and her crystal blue eyes locked with his ocean blue eyes. at the moment, Claire Forbes had found the most beautiful man in the world. He was staring down at her, a glint of mischief shining. His pink, full lips were craved in a small smirk that showed off his two dimples.

Damon and Alaric notice the way the two of them were staring at each other and instantly didn't like it. "Klaus, I presume." Damon said, trying to bring their enemies attending to him instead of the girl he sees as a little sister.

Although Klaus didn't want too, he knew he had to look away from the Goddess before him. "In the flesh," he turns to Damon before turning to Alaric. "Thanks for the loander, mate." Klaus said, hearing the teasing tone Damon and Alaric rolled their eyes while Claire shook her head at them.

Before either of them could say anything, Klaus quickly looked at Claire once again. "I do apologize, love. But I haven't formally introduced myself ." Klaus offered his hand, keeping his unique ocean eyes on Claire-- daring her to look away. "Niklaus Mikaelson."

Claire shyly smiled at him, taking his hand, and her eyes didn't leave his. "Claire Grace Forbes. A pleasure, Nik." Once their hands touched, both of them tried to ignore the sparks that filled their body with electricity.

Both Niklaus and Claire knew in that moment, that after that day everything was going to change.