Queen [0011]

Everything about the house brought bad and good memories to the Mikaelson clan but especially to the Original Hybrid

Everything about the house brought bad and good memories to the Mikaelson clan but especially to the Original Hybrid. Not only was this mansion the place where he shared his first kiss with the blonde vampire, but also where they first said their 'I love you' all the way up to him proposing to the Forbes twin. But it also held the bad memories, where they first had their first argument, the place where Niklaus first truly scared Claire all the way up to the day where their relationship ended. This place holds all the beautiful and painful memories that the couple had. So to be in the same house without her felt strange him. He once thought that he'll share the house-- a house he builds for them and his family-- so that they can share.

Niklaus was sitting in the living room in his mansion, reminiscing about the past. He sat on a white vintage couch, the sound of the fireplace crackling filled the silent room, nursing a glass of scotch, while the other on his forehead. He was beyond frustrated, he didn't expect to see her still living in this old town-- the old town where held so many bad memories for her. He truly believed that she would have moved away, traveled the world, witness the beauty, music, art, and culture just like they once placed to do, but no, she was still in this wasted town-- not only that but she was married and has kids of her own.

"Dad?" a voice called from behind him. Niklaus puts his glass down on the table besides him and turns around, a slight smile on his face once he faces his beautiful daughter-- his heir, his little wolf. "Yes, sweetheart?"

Hope frowns and slowly walks towards her father. Ever since coming back, his hasn't been the same. Heck, no one has been the same. Ever since they found out that Claire Grace Forbes was still here, they've all been moping around the place. Hope knew what she meant to them-- espically to her father. Niklaus not Hayley never told her what specifically happened between Claire and them. She didn't know that Claire and Niklaus ended their engagement because he cheated on her with her mother that resulted in Hope being conceived but one thing Hope knew was that her father was still and will always be in love with the blonde hair, crystal blue eye vampire.

She grew up listening to the stories about the eldest Forbes; about how she did the impossible, she encaptures the hearts of not just her fathers but also the entire family. Hope always notice the frowns and angered looks that her aunt Rebekah and her uncles would give not to just Niklaus but also her mother, and how her parents would always look guilty afterwords. "I'm okay." Niklaus' voice didn't sound so conveiening nor did he look like it.

Hope Mikaelson sat next to her father and leans her head on his shoulders, "I know I'm still young and don't truly understand everything that's going on. I'm sure you're overwhelmed seeing your epic love after all these years and finding out that she was married and now has children. But dad," Hope looks up at her father, who looks like he's about to break down and cry but he's holding everything in. "I know that even with everything that has happened between the two of you. You'll end up together. Because she's your epic love and soulmate. No matter what happens, love will always prevail? Right?" A smile automatically breaks out on his face, he looks at Hope with a tender smile, "yes my daughter. Love will always wins."