Queen [0023]

The chasing is what Beau Forbes does best. He can't tell you what a pleasure it was hunting down those who wronged his family. He will find them, no matter what. He will hunt them down like the vermin they are and exterminated anyone remotely connected to them. Don't think that anyone can evade him forever, they're already in his cross-hairs. He had an arrow made just for them, they're going to love it. So run, run as far as you want, hide in whatever recess of the globe you occupy but know that Beau will find you as he does to all fuckers. Beau promises you not only death but a painful end beyond measure. Should they ever stop running, he will only catch them all the sooner so don't even think about asking for mercy now, Beau never learned the meaning of that word; especially to those who tried to harm his beloved mother. So let him toss this arrow in his hand while he meditates on your destruction and the cold leap of joy he will feel when your light is extinguished from this vile planet of 'happy' creatures. That which he cannot exploit he will destroy. Is your heart pounding yet? Are your feet burning as they run over the hot coals he scattered? Soon you will flee on blisters, then raw flesh. Your leader isn't the only one who keeps his promises, you should have switched sides when he offered you the chance. 

On this fine day, Freya Mikaelson walked through the woods

On this fine day, Freya Mikaelson walked through the woods. A soft smile appears on her face as she watches the trees resemble dancing ladies. Each in dresses more fabulous than any designer can craft. They move, choreographed by the wind, in perfect time with one another. They are the life and soul of this Earthly spring evening and she wonders how many hues of green her eyes are witnessing. As they stretched upwards and outwards towards the light, drinking in rays as pure as the rain, Freya stretched her arms up too, fingers spread towards the sun and slowly began to dance.

Freya walked without a care in the world, silly to think that just because she was safe in her old home. She was minding her own business when all of a sudden, she felt half of her magic disappearing. She felt weak, breathless, and cold. Her steps falter and her hands went to her throat, trying to gasp for air. Seeing a clearing she made her way to it but frozen when she saw something that she never expected.

In the middle of the field, there stood Claire's twins and their adopted brother surrounded by half-beaten witches and a massive fire in the middle. A red, orange and yellow ball of rage roared upwards eating its way through the wooden pyramid at its base. Plumes of grey were buffeted into the darkening sky, carried aimlessly by a sudden cold wind. Ashen debris glided silently away from the smoke onto the throng of the chained-up group.

The Forbes siblings had decided that those witches were no good for anything but firewood. Few trees can grow on mountaintops, so firewood that generously hauls itself up the mountain and walks through your front door is terrifically useful.

Listen over the shriek of the wind.

"Throw another witch in the fire, dear brother." Lottie's emotionless voice carried through the woods. Freya watched as the dark hair teen did as Lottie command, she covered her mouth praying that they didn't hear her gasp. Her green eyes were filled with tears as she watched Beau rip the arm of one the group, he ignored their pleads and wailings, and she held back a sob as the fire grew larger when Beau threw the arm in. Lottie tilts her head slightly, a sinister smirk appeared at her angel-like face. "This will be a warning to their coven. Let them try and get close to our mother again and we'll burn them all."

Theo watched in silence as the fire burned as if it can burn up his inner rage as if his frustrations and anger are the fuel turns into black confetti. He feels the heat dry his skin, scorching, ordering a few steps backward, but he doesn't. He watches, eyes fully open, posture square to the flames. Here he will stay until the glowing embers die until the wind blows cold once more. If he returns home right now then his mother would just worry about him and his siblings. Wonder why their clothes were stained with blood. Theo loves his mother so much and he couldn't tell her anything about what's going on, well not right now. He's sure that she'll flip when he tells her the truth. Theo can't tell his mother that someone is out to get her. He's seen the secrets love letter and gifts that have recently shown up and he knows that it was somehow linked with this mysterious coven, the coven that he, Lottie, and Beau had just killed half of their people. He knew that there will soon be a war, a war that he was ready to face if that meant to keep his mother alive and safe.

Freya backed away when the Forbes' boy each the last two witches and threw them into the fire. She quickly ran away, she missed the lingering eyes of Beau as he follows her with curious narrows eyes. She didn't know what to think, what the hell happened? Why would they just kill a small group of witches? Does Claire know that her children are killers? And if she does, does it mean that she was the ones to send them? And if so, then why? Why kill? Why send her kids and why not kill them herself? But one thing she knew, Freya had to get away from them before she was killed by the Forbes' siblings.