Ghost?

(This chapter is where corrupted and passive is separated)

Passive POV

Corrupted and the others were in the living room, playing the ouija board with the others and he was mad alright but tries to stay calm. I was with the other ghost. Xchara, papyrus and me.

"Finally I could prove to you that my brother papyrus exist!" dust cheered "yeah yeah whatever, let's just deal with this $h¡ţ" corrupted babbled. Jeez he didn't had to be so mean about it. Papyrus was mad at the comment of course. I just rolled my eyes and floated on top of them..

Weird..

That cross guy has been looking at me for some reason... Can he see me or is he just looking at something else. "Multiverse to cross!" Killer poke him away from his staring. I think he just spaced out, honestly. "I like ya cut, G" was cross saying before slapping killer's back in the head. I laughed at the doing of his but he looked at me again and saw his face a glint of purple and an awkward smile. I stop laughing than just went in front of him.

I took a quick glance at him and.. and.. HE BACKS AWAY!! HE CAN SEE ME?! AFTER 600 YEARS SOMEONE OTHER THAN CORRUPTED CAN SEE ME?! Oh wait! Corrupt might see him looking at me. I flew away from the group and just ventured around the castle. Honestly, it was getting boring since I knew these halls for centuries.

After a good 2 hour of floating around I went to the kitchen and saw killer, horror, dust, and cross. "Told ya my brother was real" dust proudly said "honestly, we couldn care less" said killer grabbing a knife in the drawer then throwing at me which landed on a the wall, that had a target painted on it.

"Sooo.. Does anyone have anymore ghost partners with them?" Cross ask "dunno" horror shrugged while eating someone's kidney. I went to Xchara and talk for a bit with him. The only people I could talk to was corrupt, papyrus, and Xchara. It was getting a bit lonely I guess.

I then went back to the livingroom and watched a random show, which I had no choice, since I didn't had enough power to press a button or hold it.

After the apple incident corrupted killed me. He took my body and all parts of my soul. My soul was now his, covered with the goop he was made with. The 1st century I was stuck in a black void chained up, but he gave me little freedom by being a ghost. It was fun sometimes but it didn't help me because I sometimes didn't had the power to flip a page of the book I was reading. Sometimes I felt hurt when I see dream fight with corrupt because he thought corrupt was really me.. and corrupt would just say he is. It hurts.

I was cut out by cross "Hey?" He spoke.. "Hello?" I floated off the couch. "So, who's host are you?" I tried to think of a lie. "I died from being a tortured here?" "Make sense" he took the bait. If he knew that corrupted had a ghost then corrupt will just make me stay in the dark void all chained to again... Never see to see sunlight ever again. "What's you unfinished business?" He asked while eating a chocolate bar. I read from a book that unfinished business are wishes that ghosts wants to make reality. "No-none.." "Then why are you here" he pointed waving the bitten chocolate bar at me." I rolled my eye lights and just flew away. "Wa-wait!" He shouted.

I flew back to him "what is it?" "Well.. At least tell me how you died.."

Cross POV

The ghost suddenly shrunken his eye lights. "You know? Like did you die from lose of blood? Or being stab? Sick?" I told him. He started pouring lavender tears. Di-did I say something wrong? "He-hey, don't cry! I'm sorry!" He stopped.. phew his death must be sad.. He looks kinda like dream but smaller and less... Battle like?. He has a crown that has a moon crescent on it, black, purple, white, and yellow clothing like royalty, and his eye sockets. Its blank like killer, So I don't really know where he's staring.