Christmas gift {Shorts 5}(Human)

They all entered the living room. The gang and star sans looked at each other then their invitation note. "Were you the one that gave me this?" Dream pointed to killer. "No! Why would I give it to you guys?!" He yelled. The others just look in disappointment. Though as they kept looking at the room itself. It felt like a calm Christmas cheerful song.

It's been a month since the actual truce. It's their 2nd try on doing this so might as well pray for the best, they guessed.

The room had a fireplace at the middle front wall of the room surrounded by couches. The middle of the coaches had a carpet and coffee table on it. At the left was a shelf full of books, board games, and such. Decoration was everywhere, but in a simple and manner way. Not very chaotic like ink's way of decorating. At the middle was a dining table full of food which horror drooled at. At the left was a Christmas tree with a window next to it, showing the freezing cold of the snowy environment outside.

The tree was decorated beautifully with it's own style. It had ornaments of their faces on it, red and blue fuzzy ribbons wrapped around with Error's strings wrapping around it. Then tied ribbons were on it too.

They walked around the room, and saw Christmas headbands on the coffee table. The others went ahead and played around with it. Dream, and error were still puzzled.

Everyone turned their heads to the Christmas tree when they heard "U-umm" Nightmare walked from behind the tree. He wore the embarrassing outfit cross gave him for last Christmas. It was a cosplay outfit from an anime called K-on.

But with shorts and a pair of brown boots that almost reached his knee

But with shorts and a pair of brown boots that almost reached his knee. He was holding a Christmas gift by his hand and looked down on the floor. Face flushed red from how much he was showing. "Ho-... Ho, ho, ho.. Merry Christmas. Everyone.." his voice got tinier. "Cute.." Everyone thought. "Didn't know you were into that kind of stuff, nightmare!" Lust held his hand to his hip while the other to his chin.

Dream then notice what was happening and grabbed one of the blanket by the couch and covered nightmare. "You can't show this to others!" He scolded him. Dream sure did mature all this years. Looking more into things and being smarter about them. "I-it was lust's advice!" Everyone looked at him. "Lust?" Dust, being brave enough to speak.

"Hey! You asked me on how to set this party up and helped you with what to wear. I honestly didn't know you had those" Lust told truthfully. "Oh whatever! C'mon, and let's start the party!" Ink said so cheerfully despite the atmosphere.

Everyone in the party, ate, laugh, and had fun. Having games and making memories. Time went as fast as a breeze in spring.

It was Christmas opening time. The gift were shuffled on the floor and tied with strings that error had. You'd have to pick a random string and pull once the cue was up.

Everyone was planning to have their own Christmas with their own group, but a little schedule changing couldn't hurt anyone. With a schedule change like this, everyone would surely be happy about it. It was certainly the best.

Error tying them up and spreading them like snow falling out the sky. Everyone picked a random string. They looked at each other and nodded before yelling "Merry Christmas!" Pulling the string, the gifts jumped into the air.

Blue: Blanket from Error

Dream: Rubber chicken from Epic

Ink: Uhh.. Tools from Lust

Epic: Sadly Socks from Dust

Lust: Books from Nightmare

Nightmare: Knives from Killer

Cross: Scarf from blue

Error: Kitchen knife from Horror(Luckily)

Killer: Manga book from Cross

Horror: Painting tools from Ink

Dust: Maracas, but with a Christmas theme from Dream.

Everyone laughed at the so random gifts they got from Everyone. It was such a nice time.

As they watched the movie in the room, the author looked at them oh so happily and yet so sad from the window.

"Hey guys, Merry Christmas! I'll post the new years too.

Looking now, I'm so glad that I spend my time here. Seeing my progress too. Getting to meet you all and read your comments on how you enjoy it, makes me happy too. It also makes me sad. How the time goes so fast on things like these. It makes me want to cry. Thank you all so much for the support and love you gave me. I'll make sure to grabbed my motivation and tie it down the basement and milking all of it down. Then repeat those steps.

It's a little too early to give words like these, but I'll say it in the new years chapter too anyway!

Time goes slower when it's bitter, time goes faster when it's funner. But even so.. Make sure to cherish all of them and accept them.

Merry Christmas. See you in the new years!"