Dere Tsun Tsundere

I'm writing this chapter to prove how much of a tsundere nightmare is!

Cross :

"You're really cute with your tentacle acting like cat tales or bunny ears" cross complimented "Oh shu-shut it cat!" Nightmare huffed. "So how am I a cat?" "How am I an octopus?" "Point proven by your tentacles, plus you look really cute with it" cross said pointing his finger up.

"Wha-whatever" nightmare said crossing his arms, looking down blushing. Cross hugged the angry octopus and nightmare tried to fight him but didn't have the heart to hurt him. "Pedo!" "Bu-but I'm just hugging you!"

Dream bursted in the au they were in. "Who's the pedo brother" dream said with his face darkening.

Error :

(Honestly, both nightmare and error are tsundere)

"Ňįğhţmāřę!!! Ģıv€ ţhæţ båçķ!!" "Ņø!" Nightmare said in a huff

(boi nightmare how many time do you tsundere huffed?)

Nightmare was running around AUs with errors jacket, while being chased by error himself. "¥○ű ●čťöpū$ ģ€ț þåčķ h€ř€!!!" The glitch ran chasing the octopus. Au through Au.

They finally ran to outertale where is one of the most beautiful yet so big Au. Error look through island to island until he found a small yet looking promising one. It had 2 big rocks and pine looking trees surrounding it.

He look in it and oh how luck he is. He had found the nightmare he had been looking for. Sleeping and leaning comfortably on the rock, while using errors jacket as a blanket.

Error sighed and walked to him. He sat down next to him and look up to see stars and the black sky that reminded him if his tsundere. His octopus leaned to him and soon enough they fell asleep.

Horror :

They were in the castle alone. Everyone was off somewhere for the whole week leaving horror and nightmare alone. It was 4 am (wow how convenient it's also 4 am when I made this) nightmare woke up and went to the kitchen where he found horror asleep with his faced all dirty. Nightmare groaned and brought a paper towel and cleaned horror's hand and face.

"Idiot" nightmare blush. He carried horror with his tendril. They went to the living room and he placed horror on the couch. Nightmare went to his room and grabbed his blanket. When nightmare was away horror had seen all of it and got his faced red. He had heard nightmares steps and pretended to sleep.

When nightmare was now at where horror was, he placed a blanket on horror. He then turned to his passive form and went between horrors legs and put his head on his chest. Nightmare had turned the TV on and watch Netflix. Horror had moved a little which scared nightmare. "Idiot.. Why does he have to get flirting lessons with lust.. He doesn't even use it.. But I do wonder why he does it, stupid idiot"

Nightmare snuggled onto horror without a care in the world and not knowing he was actually awake and blushing really hard.

Killer :

Nightmare lost a bet on killer and now he was wearing killer's bunny pajama. The pajama was a blue jumpsuit like that had bunny ears and a small bunny tail. Nightmare had to turn passive cause his goopy self couldn't fit it.

"I hate you, idiot" nightmare said "awe c'mon, it looks cute on you!" Killer said hugging the smaller. "It doesn't even fits, stupid" nightmare huffed in embarrassment. The pajama sleeves didn't fit him. He was simply too small for it.

Dust :

Nightmare was in the shower. Dust decided to sneak in cause of one of those why not decision everyone has. Dust look through his room. He opened his closet and fined black clothing, purple clothing and- hold up.. He found the jacket he gave to nightmare last Christmas.

He had heard he shower stop he had panicked and went under nightmare bed where it had boxes, missing clothes and weaponry. 'So this is were my missing knives was?' Dust thought as the bathroom door open. A fricking half naked skeleton came wearing a towel. "That was refreshing said nightmare. He had no goop and was fricking short as hell.

Dust something unholy than racoon eating a filipino pig while the pig a mexican taco eating an American burger (if you didn't like the joke, I am very sorry.)

Nightmare took the towel off him and threw it on the bed. Dust saw a naked short skeleton who was now getting covered in goop. Dust was now thinking "he's hot in goop but cute without it. God did ink made him hot or cute" (sorry, I was watching family guy while writing this)

He was a blushing mess. BUZZ! BUZZ! nightmares phone was conveniently under the bed with dust. "Oh! Why the hell is it under my bed.." nightmare ground. Dust panicked and tried to think with his brain he only uses for killing. One of he tendril went under the bed to get the phone. It was searching left and right until it finally reach him. He grab the phone and gave it to the tendril.

He had got away with it and all he had to do was wait for the- nevermind nightmare tentacle accidentally got Dust's hand. Dust got yank out of the bed to see nightmare. Nightmare look behind "Okay let see-" nightmares sentence was cut off by the sight.

"Hold up, before you punish me" dust got his phone. He took a picture with his phone then put it back, he had press call on nightmares phone and it was horror who was calling. "Hey horror, look at this" "Why do you have nightmare pho-" dust had switched the camera "damn dust, cya" horror had cancelled the call.

"DUST!!!!!!!!"

I have done the bad sanss I'll do the star sanses next then some of the side characters and rare ships.