Tale of a Dream (3)

Nightmare threw up the negativity and started coughing blood. Error kept trying to find out what was wrong looking at the bottle but Nightmare kept clutching on to him and crying..

"Geno! Get him off me! I need to know what the hell is wrong with this stupid bottle-" A hint of gold glowed in the bottle. "Shit.. I gotta get another bottle of negativity, this somehow had positivity" He tried leaving but Nightmare's hold just wouldn't budge. "Nightmare! Get off!" "Noo! Don't leave!" His wails were heard everywhere in the house. Cross tried pulling him off but when he did, Nightmare kept reaching for his Father.

Before Error could leave to get more negativity. He saw the angriest glare from Cross. "If you just stayed and never left Nightmare, he wouldn't be like this" Closing the door and entering a portal.

As of lately, a thought has been hunting his mind lately. Am I doing this right? Am I getting better or worse?.. For a week, he decided to be a good father for once in his entire life. What was Error doing? Was it to atone or something else? He doesn't know..

Error sat on the ground of an Underfell AU. Having a string pierce into a tree and letting the world sap negativity from it. He's just there thinking.. Reflecting on how he should do better.. Especially from now on. After the abduction of Nightmare 3 years ago, he just left him to be raised by brother but for some reason was more fond of him than he was for his brothers.

That glare.. The glare Cross gave him as Nightmare fought to get down to run to him. Those words that was said and the amount of anger those eye lights held towards Error. This was the first time in years have he seen the eye lights of his children other than those of Nightmare's desperate weeping eye lights.

"Dammit, Nim.. Why the fuck did you have to die?" Wiping the tears off his eye sockets, Error got up and grabbed the baby bottle. "Damn, you gotta move on to having a silly cup 'cause you're gonna turn 7 in a couple months.." Error has a lot of work to do before he could explain the entire drama to Dream because those glaring eyes he always gave him were the same as Cross..

...

The sound of the front door opening, Nightmare quickly got off the couch and ran to his father with stubby feet. "Daddy!" "Nightmare.." Cross tried to ignore Error by looking at the TV but it couldn't be the same for the triplets. Error was basically surrounded by Nightmare clutching to his legs; about to cry and the triplets running around, surrounding him. With all his might, he tried not to get angry but the glitches were getting everywhere.

"Alright, that's enough. Go watch TV or something.. Play outside the yard" Geno clapped his hands for the triplets to laugh and run away. His big brother carried Nightmare who tried reaching Error. "How do you deal with them" "To be honest, I don't know.. It's beyond me that I even stopped smoking 6 years ago" Both sat down tiredly on the couch- well, more like fell down.

Cross got up and went to the yard and shut the glass sliding door. Fresh was outside playing with the kids and he was getting beaten up by a bunch of kids clinging to all but one limb. "Here-" "You do it, I'm gonna take a nap.." Geno lays down on the couch with Nightmare trying to get off him. Error stretches his arms before taking Nightmare.

Walking to the kitchen, he opens the cabinet full of cantines, water bottles, and silly cups. "It's time you take another step and abandon your baby bottle, you're gonna be a big boy Nightmare. All these stupid sippy cups are yours" A loud slam from the sliding door surprised all of them, leading to Nightmare crying from the shock. "No! I'm not giving up my silly cups" "Protest! Protest!" Killer and Dust started yelling. Geno groaned from the loud volume. "If it's one thing they inherited from you then it's your yelling!" "Oh shut up! Killer, you're growing up! Just use a normal cup" Killer and Dust lightly punch their father.