Mini

I had lost of motivation so I couldn't think of anything depressing even though it's one if the most depressing year.

______________________________________

Cross remember trapping a mini goop nightmare. But since nightmare turned passive he wonder what happened to the mini one. He went to the basement where he trap the mini nightmare. The mini nightmare was in a cage under a blanket.

He removes the blanket and saw a sleeping mini passive nightmare. "Mini senpai" he whispers under his breath. He Carried the sleeping mini nightmare up to the living room.

The other saw the mini nightmare and slap cross thinking that he turned nightmare into baby size but not actual baby looking just baby size.

Killer : so you're saying when nightmare was goopy you trap one of his goop and created a mini nightmare and trapping him in the basement and not feeding him for months?

Cross : yeah..

Dream : *Slaps cross* cross you're an absolute idiot! This poor mini nightmare haven't ate for months!

Blue : what if it's dead!

Everyone but cross : *gasp*

Horror ran to the kitchen and grab water and bread. Running back to the living room. They put the mini nightmare down on the couch next to the bread and water.

The mini nightmare smelled warm bread right next to him and opened his eyes. The mini soon began to eat. Once he finish the bread the mini nightmare walk to ccino and slept on his lap.

Ccino : he loves me more than you fools..

Cross was kneeling and facing the floor "Senpai hates me" "of course! You trap him there for months and didn't fed him!" Killer scolding cross.

Nightmare went to the living room and saw ccino petting a mini nightmare, cross getting scolded by killer and dream, dust and horror watching tv, error knitting , blue and ink watching the mini nightmare, hate who was behind him.. Wait behind him!?

Nightmare jump from surprise and yelled at hate for scaring him. "Never thought the king of nightmares and negativity had a weak form. Really cute" hate tease but sounded more of a flirt to nightmare. Nightmare blushed and just huffed, cross his arms, and went to sit with ccino while watching tv.

"Why is there a mini size of me?" ccino explained while petting the mini nightmare and nightmare. "And why are you petting me?" Nightmare grab ccino's hand and ccino just said "Well sometimes petting you is like petting a cat" ccino kept petting both nightmares.

Cross : Speaking of cats

Ccino : oh ye..

Killer grab 2 neko headbands. He placed one to the sleeping mini nightmare and nightmare. Pretty soon everyone was asleep leaning at nightmare. The mini nightmare crawled to cross's head who was sleeping on nightmares lap and slept on cross's head. Nightmare just sighed and watch tv while everyone was asleep leaning on him.