Harsh Chemicals (3)

I eat sh¡t for breakfast, lunch, and dinner mudafukas.

Your Narrator POV

Nightmare was in the room laying down on the bed but not asleep. 'So strange.. So completely different.' He rolled the pillow to both sides of his skull. 'My entire life. No one has reach out to me liked that before..' he tried to remember everything that the strangers had said to him. 'He felt. So kind.. So warm..' his thought in his head was cut out by a door opening. he got up on a sitting position, his left hand holding his chest.

It was fell on the door. "Hey nighty.." The only name he could remember being called was just 'nighty'. 'Look happy or I might be the next one to be killed you brat.' Fell thought angrily. "Might be nice if you let your guard down for once" he reminded the small one. Fell walk closer to nightmare passing through all the toys that was unopened and laying on the floor. Once he had stop, he put a toy box in front of nightmare. "I thought you'd like these kind of toys since you hadn't open up your other ones."

Fell said his goodbye to nightmare and closes the door, leaving nightmare with all his toys in the dark.

As fell walk the following halls he mumbled angrily "Jeez, ungrateful little brat... Why did sci even loved that creatu-" Fell had stopped as he look straight forward to see sci "Sc-sci!"

Sci did not answer with words for he just grabbed fell's right arm out of his pocket "Say that again and you'll be the next person desinigrating" Fell got flashback of the previous person who was the caretaker of nightmare. The previous person told nightmare things like 'ungrateful, terrible,' or other related words. The person got caught soon enough and got syringe with some liquid. Dying melting from the hotness of his blood boiling.

"Ye-yes sir" fell nodded looking down. Being terrified of what he'll do next. Sci walk pass him like nothing had happened while fell stood there in fear.

Sci walk to the door of his and his lovers room. As he open the room he saw nightmare getting up like a fast wind looking directly on who it was and to his surprise it was his 'Lover'.

"Hey there babe. Tell me.. What did he do?"

"He-he just gave me some toys."

"Ahh okay.. You hadn't open your toys yet.. Nevermind that.. It's time for your treatment"

Nightmare shook even harder like it was a winter storm, that snow was made out of fear. Sci came closer and carried him. They were headed to a room where nightmare feared the most and where all his pain was. An assistant followed them to the room as it was fell's break. "Boss you're back!" Another worker of his showed up. Nightmare shook at the sudden presence of sci's followers. Sci did not like how he got his Lover scared so with his free hand he had thrown some kind of small material to that person and the body of the person had exploded into bits. "And make sure to clean that up.. I don't want it smelling like horror's room" nightmare just covered where his ears was supposed to be and was shaken, holding back tears to prevent anything else from happening.

As sci open the door, he let nightmare sit down on a chair. He buckled nightmare on the sit. Sci came back with a scope, crouching down to nightmare, and getting his left hand. Sci look directly at nightmare and took he bandage off, revealing the bones that just got healed. He slid the scope to the arm making the bone seep pure blood from a goddess seep out. Nightmare screamed in pain as sci cutted parts of his limbs.

You see.. Nightmare is the god of negativity, making him being immortal no matter what. Meaning everytime he dies, he just goes back to life as a god and heal.