Bets

Nightmare was looking at his idiotic gang. He saw the gang bet who will win. If your asking what their bet is about. Well the answer is : Killer and Cross was fighting for some odd reason. Nightmare ignored the other and went to bed since it was 3 in the morning.

With the gang

"If Killer wins I get 100 gold and horror too" dust bet while Error bet "If CrOsS wInS i gEt 200 GoLd" they agreed and cheered for the people they were betting on.

While on the other side of the wall (Not the 4rth wall)

The star sanses watch as the 3 bet who to win. "Why are they betting?" Blue ask his 2 friends. Dream shrugged. They were both looking at the open window and for some stupid reason they couldn't see the 3 spying skeletons. "One way to find out" Said Ink as he enters the room from the window. "Watcha guys betting?" Ink ask. "WhAt ThE fUnK?!" Error got startled but also annoyed knowing that Fresh was somewhere near the group of people fighting and betting. "We're betting who's gonna win the fight between Cross and Killer" Dust said as he cheered for Killer. "But why are they fighting?" Blue coming out of no where.

"They're fighting because they both have a crush on boss and the funny part is boss doesn't know he's in a love triangle" Horror explaining. While Dream on the other side was getting mad. (Overprotective reach level is over 9000)

"So who likes my brother?" Dream now appearing in front of Cross and Killer with the scariest face they saw coming out of the positive guardian. Killer and Cross back away, pointing at each other.

It was now 5 o'clock. The star sanses now had to leave. They only hangout with the others if Nightmare was asleep since Dream and Nightmares brotherly relationship wasn't so kind to each other. They knew their boss only wakes up at 9 o'clock so they had a couple hours of sleep.