Gifts

It was the twins birthday. The bad sanses, star sanses, and ccino was planning a birthday party for the twins. Nightmare like peaceful things and the outside, while dream like outisde too but exciting things as well . They chose the the castle garden because it was the perfect fit for the twins.

A calming scene with an exciting mood. Dream and Nightmare was inside playing Uno with epic, dust, horror and hate. Hate was forced to play there. And remember when the author said nightmare being the center of attention?.

(Yeah I'm adding it cause why not I'm a multi nightmare shipper)

Hate knew nightmare was only with him to feed his negative emotions but time pass on and when times gets hard for him, the king of nightmares actually comforted him. He denied the help but he already felt better by just nughtmare asking him if he needed help. Someone actually cared him.

When he knew that nightmare turned passive he thought he'd still be powerful and you know the stuff, but he saw a cute powerless bean. But he was also sad because he couldn't call him hentai octopussy anymore.

Epic kept on winning the game so everyone got tired and left him. "W-wait bruhs!" Epic tried to run for the door and t-pose behind it. "Sorry my magnificent bruhs but you can't go outside bruh" suddenly the door opened from the outside and knock epic off "Oh sorry epic!" Blue helps epic up and tell the others to follow him.

When they got outside the twins were surprised! Confetti was everywhere raining, tables were on the middle of the garden with food. They let the twins sit front row. They ate cake and drink soda and juice, they played pinatas and pin the tail, they sure do had fun.

It was time to open gifts

Dreams got :

Ink : star shape sunglasses

Error : a yellow blanket with a cat hoodie

Blue : Tacos

Dust and horror : bloody knives

Hate : yellow scarf that ends to black

Nightmares got :

Ink : a book about traumatized situations

Error : a doll of him and a black blanket with a cat hoodie

Blue : obviously tacos

Dust and horror: more bloody weapons

Hate : purple scarf that end to black

"Thank you so much!" "Yeah thanks a lot!" The twins thank the others. 

The day ended and night got to his room. He saw a picture next to his bed. It was a picture of all if them. Tear of happiness ran to his cheekbones. He was finally happy with what he got in life for once.

He's giving life another chance before ending it. He wipe his tears away.

Bonus for waiting

A sudden burst from his door came. It was killer wearing a green outfit and shouted "I'm gay!"

 It was killer wearing a green outfit and shouted "I'm gay!"

______________________________________

Have nice gay day my people