Don't ask for more, Love what you have (2)

Nightmare looks at his ceiling. Dream left for his job again and he didn't take his pills again.. Nightmare made his own pill. Dream said if he tried hard enough and if he took his mind focused on what he really wanted, he can do it. This was silly but he just didn't want to take his pills. Dream would be mad.

He made his own pill with his imaginary and pretend to take it but in his mind he did make it and ate it. Now he's just laying on his bed with his own thoughts. It's been a long time since he talked to anyone but Dream.. But Dream said is all they needed was each other.

Do you really think that all you need is Dream? There's other people out there too, so why not go outside and play with kids outside?

    Sure! Let's go right now!

>  No, Dream would be mad.

The fireflies the lit bright and flew freely in his room were nothing but his thoughts. Raising his hands, he catch one of them. Looking inside of what his hands covered, the firefly grew brightly.

Did Mom really hate him to the point she'd kill herself?

C'mon! She deserved it! After all.. She almost beat you to death...

    I guess so.. yeah.

    No! She just didn't want to put
>  up with my selfishness. I'm
    sorry.

You seem tired.
Wanna go to sleep?

> Yeah, sure. I'm pretty tired..

   No, I still feel like talking with you.

Nightmare closes His eyes and fall indepth into the world of sleep. To him, it just feels like he was falling further more into his own mind. It felt wrong but he couldn't really place something right at the time.

Entering this world of his own thoughts, he sees a mirror but something was really wrong. His face was distorted.. His right eye was too far down his face. Waking up, he decides to fall asleep again.. The same thing happens. His neck is too long. Nightmare wakes up and falls asleep again. He didn't recognize this face.. Again. His mouth is too big.. Again. His eyes is too small.. Again. He had spirals on his eyes.. Again he a cat for a head.. Again. His face was upside.. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again- Until something different happened.. He had no face.

Finally stopping the cycle, he sat up. Beads of sweat dripped down his body. He lungs felt like he just went out for a run. Nightmare looks at his hands and sees tears dripping down. Covering his face and sobbing. So many fireflies surrounded him. His own thoughts suffocated him and he couldn't breath. Nightmare wanted someone to save him from his own thoughts. To pull him out this suffocating abyss where the water constantly drowns him.

Nightmare wants to go back when he was still in high school. Where he could hang out with his friends. He didn't care if the bullies beat him up and drown him in the toilets, he didn't care if his mother abused him to a pulp, he didn't care if his grades were failing anymore, he didn't care if the teachers slapped him or used him for better grade now.. Nightmare just wanted to hang out with his friends.