Crazy..

Triggers warnings, mentioned of suicide, mental health and etc. I can see you through the screen you depress middle schoolers.

Nightmare woke up in the morning feeling like he shouldn't have.

He was alone in the castle with no one but himself. He got a new routine, it merely seems like a child's routine but if you pay close attention to it, then you're eyes may have deceived you.

His morning was wake up, eat, go to the living room, read out loud to his plushies. The 1st part doesn't seem so bad. Well not yet..

After he had read books to his plushies he had grabbed a knife and drew a line on the wall. It had other lines with it from previous days. The lines represented each day that his family was gone and that he was left to die.

He had gone to the kitchen to grab a small snack, then go back to the living room to eat there and watch. He would of watch happy movies and those stuff.

While watching a movie he had thrown knife on the wall. He had thrown it on a picture frame that had his face on it. Everyday he had thrown a knife on the very same picture.

As he was done with his shows it was 4 pm. He slept at that time and woke up to have a small dinner. He had cake.. it was the same cake from his birthday and the last one he had spent it with his gang.

Flashback.

His gang left in Christmas morning making nightmare read a note that hanged on the tree.

Dear, nightmare

         We left your pathetic gang because we knew it was the right thing to do than stay in the dark. We left and chose to join the star sanses. We hated how you treated us like trash and how you acted.
                                  -Cross, Killer, Horror, Dust, and error

He cried reading those words. Does  it not matter when he gave them homes? Or when he gave them what they needed and sometimes wanted? Surely he must have did something but he couldn't figure out what it was. Was it him yelling? He only gave them small punishments like staying in their room for a week or shouting at them or was it when he slap them. Was it the words he shouted at them? Was he too harsh on his wording.  what he said didn't meant it.

End flashback.

That was the worst Christmas he had gone throughout his life. Even worst than before he got corrupted. He doesn't know what to think of anymore. He failed the expectations of others and failed his own expectations, yet his here and gave up on everything. Even his will to live.

~•°The next day°•~

Dream POV

Since nightmares gang joined us, nothing has happened yet, which made me concerned of what nightmare is planning. I decided to call his 'use to be team' for a meeting.

Once they had arrived we began to talk.

"I'm getting suspicions of nightmares quiet absence and I am very concerned of why" I explained to them "maybe his planning to make someone's life feel like a piece of sh¡t" killer explained looking at the table with his right hand on his cheeks while the other on the table. "True" Cross agreed with killer. "Maybe we should spy a little on him and see what's up?" Horror suggested and we had agreed with the idea of his.

This was the next day came and it was our time to go to the castle of nightmares. We snuck inside and look around for any suspicions but luckily we hadn't. "It's 9... he should be awake by 5, 6, or 7" dust said with his curious face. "¥€@h." Error agreed with the other.