Snitches get Stitches {Shorts 1}

Blood sipped through his mouth. He was on his knees while his hands shivered. His hands were covered with blood and tears. He mumbled apologies that could never be understood by anyone.

Nightmare wished he never told the truth to dream.. Telling him the truth about the villagers was a mistake. It only lead to misunderstanding and their relationship being torn apart.

Nightmare looked at the mirror. His mind went back to reality.. No blood just tear stains and red puffy eyes. He opened his mouth to say something. Hesitant to make a word with his voice, he immediately close his mouth. He could only make mumbles.

Nightmare sadly dropped to the floor slowly while his hand stayed attached to the sink edge as if he was gonna fall down a building. He made whimpering noises. He was too scared to talk. It felt like if he spoke a word or two, everyone would be angry at him and put stitches on his mouth.

Nightmare Joku suffers from a communicating disorder. The disorder came from a trauma of his from childhood. If he dares say a word, his whole body would shake hard, he would stutter the first sound of the word, and he couldn't even say a full sentence out of it. Every word he spoke felt like someone was threatening him with a niddle and a thread...

He continued crying alone and to suffer for eternity. He wanted someone to be with him.. At least for an hour.

(I got rusty from not writing so I'll be making shorts until I improve back)