Normal day in Inkmare

Its inkmare but it's actually nice this time (When I see inkmare it's always force or top nightmare, so i pulled an uno reverse card)

Nightmare was making lunch for ink to go work in his patrol. This was after the truce. Nightmare and ink got together and everyone was surprised that they did.

It was 6 in the morning and nightmare was wearing his usual outfit but without the jacket but instead it was a pastel pink apron.

Nightmare sliced some sausages then fried them to make an octopus shake sausage. He fried an omelette then slice and roll them to make a mini roll omelette. He put some vegetables like cherry tomatoes and brocolli but cut the bottom part, making it look like a bush. Nightmare wash his hand and went to the rice cooked and shaped some rice. He knew ink loved rice (This is canon) so he got good portion of rice then put some salt onto it and sharpening it, he then out a seaweed paper on the bottom of the rice, making onigiri. He grabbed some more rice and made rice balls.

The aftermath was good he thought but wasn't good enough.. He groaned and washed his hands.

Ink came downstairs tightening his jacket on the waist and fixing his scarf. He got a good smell of food and saw his lover. He snuck up and got his hands to the smaller/goopy ones waist, making him surprise from ink just coming out of the blue

(For some of you who didn't get the grammar it means nightmare didn't realise ink came like something happened without realizing)

"Ink! Don't scare me like that!" Nightmare pouted at the painter. Ink just put his skull on top of the other. Nightmare then felt something creeping up to his torso.  Nightmare look down and saw ink's arms on his chest...

He blushed madly and grabbed a wooden spoon bonking the other on the head.

"Ow! Hey.. That hurts y'know"
"Well, you should keep thing to yourself!"
"Well you are my boyfriend so these"

Ink got behind nightmare again and out his hands in the others chest.

"Are mine"

And he got bonked again.

"Ow, hehe.. Y'know nightmare, when your in your ecto-form your chest is like the cutting board"

"The-they're not that flat! And get your hands off me it's embarrassing.."

Ink just giggled and look at he lunchbox but nightmare prepares to call it "bento" as in lunchbox in Japanese.

"The lunchbox look so good!"

Ink hugged nightmare tighter

Ink hugged nightmare tighter. Nightmare blushed even madly as the gripped on his chest was tighter.

Ink grabbed the bento and kissed nightmare goodbye on the cheek

"Love ya hunny, cya after work"

Ink left a flustered nightmare in the kitchen. Nightmare was sitting on the kitchen floor, blushing like error had crash but not glitchy. It was like a nightmare version of error crashing.

Dream them came in the house

"Brother, I left something here a week ago and I think you might have it-"

Dream only saw a crashed nightmare on the floor sitting and blushing.

"Oh my god ink, first thing in the morning and you do this to my brother?!"

Dream carried nightmare to the living room and sat him there. He grabbed what he had needed and left the house.

After 20 minutes, he got up trying to forget the scene from earlier and just did what he usually do as a normal house wife.

At ink's patrolling with others.

It was now lunch and they were in a break. The star sanses were eating with the bad sanses.

"Wow ink! Your so lucky to have nightmare as a wife and you guys aren't even married, yet"

Killer complimented while eating with his lover, dream sitting besides him

"You gotta stop making my brother too flustered, ink!"

Everyone just laughed at the feedback.

"How about you cross?"

Killer asked cross about any relationships.

"Still single as a pringle can be"(this sentence is actually the 666th word here)

"Don't worry you'll find that special someone someday!"

Blue patted killer. Dust wasn't there but he also wasn't the housewife more like the a house husband because of not wanting to be bottom. 

Horror just listened to the conversation eating what he and just made for lunch. Lust wasn't there for he did not work as a patroller.

Boy, ink doesn't know how lucky he is to have nightmare!