Ice (2)

Nightmare woke up in a warm room. "This is nice- hold up! Comfortable bed?! There is no such thi- yeah, I am in his castle" nightmare thought. He sat up, then had a flashback before passing out. "That was a nice swim.." he said and caused of that, his friends woke up that was on the couch.

His friends went to him. Silent was in the room now. "Ice man.." Is what nightmare said. They repeated the word "Ice man" but in different timing like he seagulls saying mine in memo.

Dream entered the room but to see his brother and the meme squad saying "Ice man" while doing the T-pose except nightmare was sitting while doing it, and their hands were doing the okay sign. "Not today satan." He said leaving the room. Ink and blue entered the room but only watched and not left.

"Okay, now that's over. How are you, nightmare?" Ink asked. Blue was leaning on the wall, Error was standing next to the soul monitor, cross stood next to nightmare, while ink was to the other side. "Warm and comfy, thanks" "No problem" said ink. "Welp, time to go back the house!" Said cross "That ain't happening any sooner nor later" said blue then pulled his string to open the windows. The cold ice storm and loud howling cold wind was greeted. 

"Jeez, okay okay, we know!" Said error annoyed then walking to the window to close it. The curtains were now frozen and look like it was still floating in the wind. The room had snow. Once dream entered the room he was now confused. "He hell happened here?" "Blue did it!" The meme squad said in unison. "7 year olds" said dream.

He then went to ink "Blue opened the window" explained ink. Dream gave blue a glare then just walk to nightmare "Sup chicken wings" nightmare mocked "Not a chicken" dream face palmed them grumbled. "Anyway nightmare, while you were asleep we had a truce" dream explained "Nice! Does that mean I'm not illegal anymore?" "Yes but you have to follow he laws so you won't be jailed." Says dream. "That suck!" Said nightmare huffing his cheeks then crossing his arms.

"Well it is what it is" dream said back. Nightmare was confused of shy his brother let him in. He always seem to hate nightmare. Nightmare didnt asked right away. "Can't believe nightmare is actually shorter than error! Pfft" blue said trying not to laugh. "Oh shut up!"

Ink blushed to the reaction but hid it with his scarf. "Tsundere" ink said spacing out. The room went silent after the word ink gave and still not out of his thoughts. "What did ya call me!" Nightmare shouted raising his arms and swinging it while complaining like all tsundere. Ink got out of his spaced being attack by a midget skeleton.

The others just laughed and stared while the painter was struggling with the small. Dream tried to help but nightmare wouldn't budge. When someone called him a name, he could destroy a whole city with that rage. "Uhh.. Uhhh!" Dream struggled with it too.

"Huh?" Nightmare gasped from dream's action. Dream was hugging nightmare "jeez calm down" dream said calmly. Ink took a few step to nightmare and petted him. Nightmare of course relax and purred to that. He soon fell asleep to the comfort that.

The end