This can't be nightmare!

Abyss POV

I just forgot that nightmare stole my food again or maybe was it error- oh what am I thinking?! Heck, both probably did it. I got in front of the castle and I heard a demonic scream that we all know. It was nightmares scream, but why is he screaming? Never mind I'll just steal back at them for stealing my food.

I got in the castle and bump into someone really small. "Oh sorry I-" it was someone very unfamiliar to me. Why would he be in nightmare's castle "It's fine"

Narrator POV

Abyss got into an awkward starring competition with the strange purple skeleton. "Small" he whispered out. The purple skeleton started to squirm around saying his not small. "Okay okay jeez I'm sorry. What even is your name kid" that word... Kid.... He hated people calling him that.. He summoned his staff and started chasing abyss.

"Fine I'm sorry" abyss finally know how much of a tsundere this person is when being called out in a name he doesn't like. "My name is ds!nightmare" "Nightmare!" " I said! DS ! Nightmare" "oh.. Oh.. OH... OH!!!!" he figured if this nightmare is small- 'Wait nightmare is goopy, but I didn't really think what he looks like under the goop-'

His thought were cut off by cross shouting ds!nightmare. The purple skeleton got dragged away to the livingroom. Abyss entered the livingroom And first thing he saw was- a hissing ds!nightmare backing away in the corner and another one who looks like him?

"Who's that?" Abyss ask making everyone's attention to him. The nightmares has a chance and ran away without being notice. "That was nightmare without his goop. The one that look all formally crappy and stuff" explained hate. They look back to where the nightmares was and they were gone!. The others sighed in sadness but suddenly... They look to ds!dream who was reading.

Ds!dream look back and ran away. "Thanks a lot abyss..." Killer groaned, Horror was now sad and put neko maid outfit down, Dust was just silent also putting an outfit down except it was a butler, dream just frowned, the meme squad (-DS!nightmare) was also sad because ds!error made the outfits and and ds!cross really wanted to see what they look like in it. Abyss left the room awkwardly and went somewhere else since he lost motivation stealing.

He wanted to see what kind of stuff nightmare keeps in his room, so he went on ahead and go there with a chill expression, since he know that nightmare can't attack him in this state. He opened a door and just saw a dark void until he flip the light switch on. And god!, nightmare has lots of books. There was a king size bed on the middle, a table on the right side of the room, in front of a window, next to a book shelf on the left side of the table and another to the other side. The shelf was full if books with different genres. He opened the curtains on the window to let some sunshine in but forgetting it was snowing outside.

He sighed and just closed the curtains back. Went to the right side of the room where there was one more book shelf and a bathroom door. At the front wall was the king size bed at the middle, it had both nightstand at each side of the bed and a closet door at the right side. His wallpaper was dark violet (I suddenly got violet evergarden vibes) and the floor was a carpet with a light brownish color. He saw a corner at the left side next to the night stand. There was a pile of books making it look like a wall. He went to the pile of books and saw a small sleeping nightmare. How long has it been since he was in this room.

It has been 2 hours and the ds!nightmare was probably suffering from what they were all making him wear. He sat next to nightmare looking at the book wall. He felt something touch his wings, it was nightmare hugging it. "Fluff...... Fy" nightmare said in sleep making abyss kinda blush.

From the atmosphere of the room I guess it was a nice room to read in and to relax. He felt his eyes closing down, as he fell asleep.

Once  he woke up he felt so comfortable he didn't wanna get up, but once he realized he was on a bed, he sat up looking around the room. He saw nightmare sitting on the chair reading a book on the table with the curtains open. Nightmare was so small, it was like a big prized from a scam game that he won. He was like one of those big teddy bears for valentine. He look at the other side and saw 2 smaller nightmares. It was bitty and mini. 'How many nightmare even is in this place' but he knew he can't say no to those cute face.

He went to mini and grab both of his cheek. He stretched it making it look funnily cute. He giggled from the sight and nightmare noticed which made nightmare mad. He went behind abyss and..

Grab both of Abyss's cheek and stretched it. "Don't even think about doing that to me also" nightmare said in a scary voice but how can they take it scary when he was that cute! Abyss then wanted revenge so he look at nightmare in front also stretching his cheeks. At his moment hey had a stretch cheek battle making the winner, abyss. Nightmare just rubbed his cheek from the pain fulness of being stretch on the cheek.

Abyss wasn't even hurt because it didn't even felt painful. He decided to tease nightmare by hugging and petting him saying "Aww wittle nightmware is hurt, does he nweed a kwiss on his booboo!" Nightmare struggled to get out but gave up miserably. At the moment they didn't feel like letting go. Abyss embraced it so much his wings began hugging him which made nightmare fall asleep from the fluffiness.

The door opened. "Senpai, I got you coffee. Just the way you like it-" Ccino was cut from the sight. He set the coffee down the table and walk to them. Abyss just look co fused and then suddenly! Wack! Cross hit him on the head and grab the sleeping nightmare. Ccino stick out a tongue on abyss. "Hey! What was that for?!" Abyss rubbed his skull. Ccino just walk to the other side of the bed where the other 2 nightmare was.

He placed nightmare with the other smaller ones. "What are you even doing here?" Ccino ask. "Well I wanted to know what was in his room so yeah" "Well you saw it so go" "Hey, who give you the permission if I can be here or not?" "Touché" Ccino lost the arguement.

"His cute isn't he?" Ccino said leaning his skul on his arms looking at nightmare. "Yeah, I guess so" They were gazing at nightmare at a long time u till they fell asleep hugging the nightmares.

The end~

Goodnight/day/noon

Author-