Ice

Sorry for not posting for awhile! Here is a dreamswap scenario.

Splash! A puddle was step on and another. The meme squad was running away from Jr. They were in the forest, near a frozen lake. They were hiding in a cave now, trying to even their breath. When they got to even their breaths they created a fire.

It was quiet now, well except from the fire burning and some ice melting making their droplets drop to a puddle. "Uhhhh... Dream is a gay chicken that came from McDonalds." Cross tried to break the silent and succeeded on doing so. They were now laughing from the sudden comment that cross said.

Error reach out to his backpack and grab some food and equipment to heal. He threw the bandages to nightmare and soon enough nightmare tried to bandage cross while error was eating because error didn't really got hurt.

Nightmare check cross out

Cross

Hp : 75/99
Atk : 50
Def : 35

Nightmare sighed of relief, because his  teammates wasn't as damage as him. "Dam, your hotter than the fire, nightmare" cross attempted to flirt with nightmare and handed out his left arm a finger gun while the other is getting bandaged.

"That was a bad attempt cross" "no kidding" error and nightmare said.

(Frick you all! Since this book is about nightmare, I'm making cross and error like him and you can't stop me!!)

Nightmare was Bleeding a lot and he only had 10/99 hp. "I think they're over here!" They heard a voice "Yeah!" And another. They started to grab their stuff and run off. Dream saw a shadow coming their way. "There!" Dream shouted but the 3 push them off and kept running.

They ran and ran and ran until they were on the frozen lake. They had to fight no matter what, because they had no choice. Error was fighting blue, cross with ink, and if course nightmare and dream. They clashed their weapons at each others.

Dream kick nightmare making his hp down with a 9. Nightmare fell on the ice. His eye lights were getting blurry from lost of blood. Cross and error ran to nightmare and surrounded him.

The ice crack from below dream. Nightmare notices and push dream off then fell in the water. "Nightmare!" Cross and error went to the hole of ice where nightmare fell.

"Cold.." nightmare thought. Water was getting in his mouth, nose hole, and eye socket. The blood that was coming out of him was freezing.

7 hp left...

"What are you idiots waiting for!" Ink shouted. Blue nodded and tied ink with his strings. Ink jump in and swam to nightmare.

5 hp left..

nightmare was deep below. When he was about to close his eye sockets he saw a blurry figure coming to him. He reached out his hand to the dark figure.

Ink grabbed nightmares hand. He pulled nightmare to him and swam up the hole he came from. 3 hp left.. ink swam faster. He finally got out the hole he came from and pulled nightmare out. Nightmare was passed out. Nightmare was now laying down.

Cross knew he had to do it and if not his friend would die. He went to nightmare and done CPR to him. He kissed nightmare and blowed air in to him then pushed his chest with both of his hands. He repeated the process until nightmare coughed out water and finally gasped for air. Everyone was relieved.

Especially dream. Dream didn't really wanted to kill his brother. He just listened to what the people think was right. He got manipulated by what the people think was right which was wrong. He ran to his brother hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry" to him on repeat.

He look back at the others "Aww someone finally care about their brother?" Blue teased at dream. Dream just returned with a glare. Berroa and cross just sighed in relief but in reality error was actually jealous. He was jealous cause of the action cross did. He was relief cross saved him but that kiss.. That ticked him off. If it wasn't for his haphephobia then he could have been the one to save him and give nightmare his 1st kiss.

He took nightmares wet freezing Cape and gave him his jacket to him. Ink was too freezing, but controlled his breath from feeling the coldness. Dream carried his brother. "Hey! Hey! Are you bringing him to the dungeons after what just happened!" Cross protested and error nodded to agreement.

"No.. I'm bringing him in the castle to warm up.." the others were shocked. (But they'd be even more shocked when they knew all the attention is at nightmare since day 1)

Error trusted dream but since cross hated dream the most for taking his friend away from him, ink and for trying to kill nightmare. "How do we know if we can trust you!?" Cross yelled. "Look, do you want nightmare to freeze to death?! I checked him and he only has 2 hp left" shouted dream. Cross had no choice but to agree with dream, because what dream said was honest.

"Fine" cross mumbled. Cross kept a close eye to nightmare just in case. And so, they walk to the castle

CLIP HANGER!!

Sorry guys but I'm really tired but do you want me to make a part 2 of this?