Nightmare in your Dreams {Shorts 4}(Human Au)

Horror woke up in a room. He looked at the ceiling and the walls. The room was a mess and it was all dirty. The ceiling was dripping, the walls were stained, and the floor had puddles of red, black,brown water, and other substances. It was dark with only little light source and it was from a window. He looked where the window was pointed at. The moonlight shined at a body.

He was naked with bruises and cuts that might be or get infected. Pass healed wounds. On his chest was a mix of black liquid tar and blood. His hands where chained up on the wall. The wrist looked purple and bruised from the chains. His arms look tired from the position. His legs were positioned like an X, just his knees touching each other as his thighs while the ankles and feet is separated. His black hair was just like after taking a shower and rubbing it with a towel, but much messier... Or maybe when you wake up from a good sleep... Though his body doesn't describe anything good actually happened.

Like anything horror was. He's ruthless and merciless with his victims. Specially when the topic is related to food. Coming closer, an unpleasant smell got even worst. It's disgusting... Horror pulled the smaller hair up.

The small being, slowly opened his baggy eyes. Though the right was empty with stained tears of black and red. His mouth stained with the same color. The neck was expose and it look like someone choked him more than a person should take. Should be dead by now... His lavender eyes with a begging look. Opening his mouth. "A.."

"Huh?-" Before he could predict something could happen. The others eye widened in a painful fear motion. The small being screamed in pain. In which of a sudden. His empty eye hole.. Three small tentacles came out swirling and moving. Like a natural animal, it's trying to come out. He kept screaming. It's becoming too loud for horror. As one of the tentacles came, he threw up blood and black tart.

It started to form with the small tentacles. Becoming bigger by each time it moved. An eye blinked open. "Horror.." a familiar voice.. Night.... "Nightmare! Boss!" One of the first words he spoke in this place. "How are you here?" His boss said as the blood curling scream was heard in the background. 

"Shut up!" Nightmare shouted. Curling the person's left arm and breaking it. The screaming god louder. "I SAID SHUT UP!"  His tentacles slapping the chest of the wounded person. He heard.. two.. Three? Three ribs were heard crack. Horror heard him throw up. He also sounded like he had a hard time breathing. "Better.. Now. How are you here? Why are you here? Since when did you get in here?" The overwhelming situation he was put in. "I.. I don't know.."

Nightmare turned around and down to the floor. "I see.." He looked at his formed fingers and fiddled with it. "Whatever.. It's better to explain then leave you in the dark" He walked in front of horror and sat down apple criss-crossed. "That guy.. He's my host-" "Host?!" He looked at horror with an disappointment face. As his body formed, he continued to explain. "I'm more like fresh.. I need a host to stay alive. I control his body because he ate an apple for desperate survival." His body formed.. It was like they were twins.

Nightmare blushed red "GIVE ME YOUR JACKET!!" Horror being horror. He lend his jacket in a hurry. "I'm not here to show the body I'm currently using to you, okay?!" He shouted. Nightmare covered himself with the large jacket.

"I'm gonna wake you up, and I'm gonna be next to you. I'm gonna need another pair of jacket since I'll naked next to you- AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING DIRTY! IT'S JUST HOW UNQUESTIONABLE MAGIC WORKS! Give me your shirt too. I'll need another layer of it."

He stood up and took a couple steps away. All he can see is Nightmare sitting in front of him, and another one who's chained up on the wall, all beaten up. Why is he ignoring the wounded guy? Who is he?! Is he dream's actual brother?

All question were unanswered as he woke up on his bed with nightmare next to him. The other fluttered his eyes open. Both having eye contact before turning red as they look on their legs. Nightmare quickly covered his body with the blankets. "I SAID GET ME A JACKET AND SHIRT!" Horror rushed to his closet and gave the older some clothes. "Tha-... Close your eye, I don't want you to see me naked again.."

He closed his red eye.. And his other eye? Yeah, it's un-close-able. Yet, you could somehow still through it. "Ugh, I used to much power. Now, I feel like shit." He heard the other whisper. Horror saw how nightmare turned smaller like that anime cross watch on how a demon sister turned into a child. "I'll be off now in my bedroom, regaining magic.. Oh and today and what you saw.. Tell no one, or I'll pierce your heart open." He heard the door close.

What a dream...