Covered by Goop

English cover:

Summary of Story and inspired by:

Contains: Self-neglect, Trigger- Do I have to fucking tell you? You already know hoe fucking depress this will be so get you sad fucking depress ass- I mean read this shitty story.

Ink POV

I ran out of magic energy and teleportation ink for someone to summon or teleport myself to where I desire, so I decided to take the multi-bus. Most monsters and humans use this if they didn't knew or can't teleport or make a portal.

I walk and walk for a whole thirty-minute until I was finally at the  bus stop. I walked to the sitting area and flopped to one of the free sits. I was sweating and dehydrated, I mean- who wouldn't be?! Probably a lot, but still!

As I regain my energy, I saw a small white skeleton. His clothes looked oversized and it look like he bought the wrong size socks that it turned into high-socks. His shoes were on his lap for it was too big for him. His jacket had looked like a cloak and his shirt was like a nightgown. The short were folded and were on his lap.

"Hey, why do ya' have oversized clothes with ya?" I ask, as I put my elbow on my thigh and my hands to take hold of my chin. He started looking around until he pointed to himself. I nodded in respond "My uhh.. My slipper had broken off when I was walking home to buy these short and um, shoes for my umm.. Brother?" He answered me in a nervous tone.

"Guess, you're not use to talking to strangers?" I put my arms behind my skull to rest while looking at the sky. "Yeah.." I looked at him for a second to see his eye lights. It was purple lavender on the left while his teal color on the right. "You have pretty eyes" I complimented. His face dusted with the colors like his eye lights. I was fascinated by that. "Thanks.. I guess" he looked down at his items.

I started to paint a white sock and some teal, white and black colored shows. The paints floated and formed. I gave him the items. "Here, Why would you were a jacket in summer?" "The plastic I had broke and I had too much too carry without it.." He grabbed the pair of socks and shoes.

He putted the stuff down on the sit as he stood up and took the socks and jacket off. 'The lookalike shirt is probably just a dress or something' That I thought. He tied the jacket on his waist and took the oversized socks off. He then wore what I gave him

"What's your name?" I ask. He looked up then at the tree that was next to the bus stop wait. It took him a minute before responding to me "Lavender.." He looked down at the ground. "The names ink!"

Thing were quiet and only the breezes of the summer wind and the rustle of the leaves of the tree. The bus finally came and he carried the stuff. I gotten to my feet and stretched before climbing the small staircase with him into the bus. We went to the back of the very bus and stepped onto another staircase. We finally sat down and the bus driver finally pulled off to drive.

We were sitting on the middle at the back of the bus. He looked awkwardly to the window and scooted there, as if I was a disturbance. There's just something I can't take my eye lights off of him.