Splendid! {Shorts 2}

As nightmare was tied up to the chair. He made unknown gibberish words. His palms bled as his nails scratches it. Monitors watched him in the room he was kept. His right eye bled dark fluid, that made his right eye unseen by it. His back was strapped to some metallic back brace from keeping his tentacles from lashing out so he couldn't hurt himself or others.

A door creaked open. His one eye opened as his messy hair fell on his face. Two scientist entered the room while another one entered with a table. On it was some materials that nightmare kept seeing on a weekly basis. His tired eyes was opened by one of them as the other turned on a small flashlight to look at his eye, making him hiss. They turned the flashlight off and did their daily check up. Bandaging and healing any damage nightmare did to himself and the experiments from last week.

"I think we're doing his face this time." The bloodied up clothing his head were getting more stained. They opened his eye, pointing a syringe on it. "N-no.. Please! Stop!" Even though he knew it was pointless, he still begged. The assistant held his head straight while the other scientist kept the eye open. Nightmare screamed in pain as his eye was getting syringe directly to his pupil. "Dammit! Hold still will ya!" The scientist said. His eye bled more because of his shaking. When the syringe was taken out.  Nightmare's eye bled. His iris was swirling and changing color. Turning cyan.

They opened his mouth and fed him a mysterious fluid. It had a burning bitter taste. Nightmare coughed half of it out. He kept coughing until blood came out and sample of black liquid too came out. The assistant immediately put a BiBap on him. Except this device only desired to take his blood from his mouth than to helped him breath.

"I can't believe it.." The assistant said. "Yeah, I know.. He's the last one of his kind. His mother passed away and his twin brother didn't get the genetics to be one." He was gasping for air. He couldn't breath through this device. "Take it off.. His might die. We're done anyway."

As the assistant took it off, and cleaned the other materials. A tall man with two scar facing opposite direction from his eyes entered the room. "I think I might want to see what this little guy can hold. You three can go, I can handle him myself" He held a scalp as hands with holes were summoned out of the air. The three scurried out while the tall man got closer. "Hello, little one.. My name is W.D Gaster. But you may call me Gaster for short" Nightmare tried to even his breathing while he listens to gaster. "I will be your scientist for your experiments. I think we'll have a splendid time together." Gaster taking the bandages off his arm. He squeezed the boys arm as it bled. Nightmare hissed at the pain, looking away from his arm and gaster. He made him look directly at his face.

Gaster took out a pocket mirror, making nightmare look at himself. He tried not to gag at his own face. "Truly splendid"

"I once had someone like you.. He was my son. His name was Cross. Sadly he ran away. He had white hair and a red streak on his bang. Mixed eyes of red and white. A scar underneath on his right eye." A moment of silence took place until "You're the perfect replacement for him..

Nightmare..."