Remembering the pain

I'm gonna try to make 2 depressing or not chapters since I wanted to try one. I hope you like it.
______________________________________

Nightmare was walking alone. Like actually alone for the 1st time in many weeks since he had his passive form. Nightmare was wondering until he got lost.

He found a village and decided to go there and ask for help, but his instincts said not to because his last encounter with people didn't go go well as he expected.

His heart felt guilt and sorrow. The king of nightmares and negativity was actually feeling overwhelming fear of communicating with other people except sanses. Talking with humans and monster villagers were hard for him. He just ended up killing them.

He heard a thunder from the cloud above his head in the skies. It started raining. The sky grew grayer, gray cloud getting thicker, rain getting stronger, and a thunderstorm had begun.

Howls of the wind was loud. He was scared and panicked so he ran trying to find the castle. He accidentally slip on a puddle and hit his head on a rock  making a crack on his head bleeding severely. He stood up in a hurry and ran again. He ran... And ran..... And ran.... He stumbles and open area but was still raining cats and dogs.

There was a tree in the middle of the open area on top of a small hill. Just like the tree he use to protect. Suddenly a lightning strike the tree and lit on fire. He was scared. Awful memories coming back to him. He ran once again lost in the forest. "Dream! Ccino! Killer! Cross!" He tried shouting for help.

Again he slipped. He fell on his non-existent stomach. A tree fell on his legs. He was even more scared. He had a crack bleeding skull, bruises, scrapes, and now he broke his legs by the cause of the tree falling on him.

"Anybody.. Please. Help me.. I'm..... I'm sorry please just help me.. I beg of you" his head was aching and dizzy. Before he knew the storm had stopped. He saw 5 skeleton. He was being hid by the bush the was next to him. "Ccino.. Cross. Killer... Error.. Dream please.. Help me.." he felt dizzy, a headache, and of course pain. He cried.

5 skeletons heard the crying and calls of their names behind a bush. They check who it was. To their surprise it was nightmare black out. He was injured badly. Cross cut the tree in half making nightmare free from the tree holding him.

Killer holder him bridal style. His body temperature was high indeed. They ran to the castle. The 2 skeletons horror and dust was shock to see nightmare getting carried to his room.

A week later

Dream was sitting right next to nightmare. Ccino couldn't come today since he had work but he said it'll end 6 PM and it was 5:45 PM. Cross and killer came to the room. Cross had a wet towel for nightmares forehead to cool down.

It was now 6:15 and Ccino came with hot chocolates. He gave one to each of them. The 3 skeleton thank Ccino. It was now 8 PM. All of them were asleep. Well.. Except Error. Error was nightmares right hand man and the most he trust. I guess when nightmare is the center of attention I guess he really is.

It was now 10 and he was still awake. Mumbling was heard. Error got up from his sit and went closer to nightmare. Nightmare fluttered his eye sockets a couple times before fully opening it. "You're awake!" Error accidentally shouting waking the 4 skeletons.

"Wha? Who's awake-" Cross yawning and so is ccino. "Senpai!" Both cross and ccino. They hugged nightmare

Dream : you had us worried nighty

Cross : senpai please dont ran off like that again!

Killer : are you okay?

Error : everyone shut up he just woke up y'know

Ccino : I brought you hot chocolate! I'll heat it up!

Nightmare was shock. Tears ran down threw his cheekbones. The others look at him and ask what's wrong. The only 2 word he said was...

"Thank you..."

______________________________________

thank you for reading this chapter. Vote here what genre next you want me to write

Suicidal

Heart warming

Silly

Other