The snowy days

Nightmare POV

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are bleeding, flowers are decaying, skeletons like us are

Watching a movie

Cross suggested to watch a movie. The murder trio and cross played rock papet scissor for the person to choose the movie, such childish choices. Of course he pick an anime movie.

(Just choose a fricking movie)

Violet evergarden(pick which one of it)

Okko's inn.

Silent voice

Mirai

Or some other ones

Killer POV

He movie was done and almost everyone is tired. Dust and horror went to their rooms and it was just me, cross and nightmare (it's funny how nightmare reminds me of "Ninomae Ina'nis" because they look very similar)

Me and cross had a glaring conception while hugging one of nightmares tentacle. We didn't stop glaring at each other for 5 minutes. Until we eventually stop cause of boredom. He hug the other tentacle of nightmare. It was cold and nightmares slime is somehow warm and doesn't stain. Bitty is probably in dreamswap with the meme squad and mini is probably with the star sanses because of cross's caretaking.

The wariness of the tentacle was very comfy and was warming us from the cold, but for some reason nightmare's slime is cold in the summer. No wonder why he's never hot or cold. Cross fell asleep while hugging nightmare's tentacle. I just watch some more stuff on the tv while leaning on the warm slimy octopus.

I just realized that there is no such thing as innocence because kids aren't innocent, but that's a story for another day. I tried to battle my eye socket from closing down but failed and fell down to a deep sleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter. But please gimme them juicy ideas because I only have 1 braincel and committed to watching english vtuber and mha)