my secret

i woke up at 3:30am to the sound of someone calling my phone. it was my boss.

"hello, y/n! i hate to do this to you at this hour but can you come in today . like right now. the person working this shift got really injured and had to leave . i have no one working the shop right now . can you make it? i'll pay you double this time." the boss said in a frantic voice .

"oh yea sure . just give me a couple of minutes and i'll be there." i responded . i needed the money .

"thank you y/n ."

the phone hanged up. i got up and showered. i took a peak in the living room and saw tsukki still sleeping .

i got everything ready and put on my uniform and left for work . i tried my best not to wake him up.

i worked for about 2 hours until the person with the next shift came . the boss paid me early for coming in so sudden.

i walked to the store and got some groceries to make breakfast. i then walked into my house and i tried to be quiet but there was tsukki sitting on the couch staring at me as i walked in.

"is that a job uniform?" he asked

"i-i uh it's-" i kept stuttering.

'crap , high schoolers aren't allowed to have jobs . if someone were to find out i would be expelled' i thought to myself .

"tsk , so you have a job." he said .

"uh fine . i do. i need to make money some how . just please don't tell anyone . i cant earn money another way" i started to sound like i was begging him.

"hmm i don't know this seems serious" he teased .

"if you tell anyone then i'll tell them you still have dino plushies!" i yelled .

"fine fine idiot just don't tell anyone"

"y-yea" i responded.

"u-um do you want breakfast or your just gonna head home ?" i asked.

"nah ima head home." he replied .

"oh uh okay, i'll see you at school."

"yea uh thanks for eveything i guess" he thanked me.

"n-no problem."

he got his stuff and left the house. i started making breakfast and then got ready for school . i still had a little bit of time before school started so i decided to take a nap.

when i woke up i checked my phone and was 10 minutes late to class .

"shit shit shit shit" i kept repeating as i got my school bag and started running out the door.

i ran all the way to school. i walked into class and all eyes were on me .

"u-um i'm sorry over slept." i said to my teacher.

"it's okay y/n sit down, don't do it again."

"yes"

i went to my seat and i looked a tsukki who was laughing at me.

"i-it's not funny" i said .

"whatever idiot" he said with a smirk on his face.

first period passed by and then was gym class. i started walking into the locker rooms when one of the girls put her foot out and made me trip . they walked away laughing.