nurse

the guys soon started the match. i didn't really pay much attention to it . but sometimes i would just look up and watch for a minute.

kageyamas and hinatas quick attacks is so good right now. tsukishimas blocks are as good as ever. and yamaguchis serve is getting better.

they have all improved but my team is just as good as them. sunas blocks were amazing , the twins were so good as well. my team ended up taking the first set.

i eventually got bored so i walked out the gym. i walked over to the field. i found a tree to lay on. i rest my head and we just scrolling on my phone. after a while i was going to stand up but i felt light headed.

i decided to sit back down. i felt dizzy . i don't know what's wrong . i had aten so i don't know why i felt like this. suddenly my vision went blurry .

~tsukishimas pov~

i was playing in the court when i saw y/n walk out.

'was she okay? was something wrong? i'm probably just over reacting' i thought to myself.

after a couple of minutes of the match we went on a break. by that time y/n still hadn't came back. she didn't talk to anyone before she left. i decided to go look for her.

i was getting kinda lost but that's when i found a field. on the field was a singular tree. there i found y/n laying on it. there was blood on her head.

i ran towards her and tried to wake her up but she wasn't responded.

"fuck" i said out loud.

i picked her up and carried her over to the gym.

"do you guys have a nurses office?" i asked as i walked in.

the guys from both of the teams came towards me . they saw the blood on her head and their eyes widened.

"what the hell ?" i heard a guy from the other team said.

"yea come over here" a guy said.

he led the way to the nurse and i franticly followed behind him. once i got there i set her down to the bed. i explained to the nurse how i found her.

she explained that she must have fainted and hit her head. she helped her wound and left the room. the other guy that led me to the nurse left as well.

i stayed sitting there beside y/n. she was laying on the bed unconscious. still even in her condition she's still as beautiful as ever.

after a couple minutes she regained consciousness. her eyes fluttered open.

"w-where am i?" she asked in a raspy voice.

she sat up and that's when her vision became clear.

~y/ns pov~

i woke up and noticed i was in a different place than i was last time. i sat on and adjusted my vision. that's when my eyes focused on tsukishima.

he was sitting on a chair next to the bed i laid on.

"are you okay?" he asked kinda panicked.

"my head is killing me" i mumbled as i rubbed my head.

"you fainted and hit your head kinda bad." he said.

as i finally adjusted to myself i questioned him.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"im the one that found you. i carried you over here."

"you didn't have to" i said looking away.

he grabbed my hand.

"i wanted to help you" he said making eye contact with me.

"thank you..tsukki"

he stood up and pulled my head towards him. he was now hugging me.

"i'm just glad your okay" he said.

he stayed hugging me for a while but that's when the nurse came in.

"glad to see your awake. you fainted due to stress so i suggest you stay home for a while" she said handing me a bottle of pills.

"take 2 of these every 6 hours starting now" she said.

she got me a water bottle and i drank the pills.

"the medication will leave you drowsy and your body will feel a little weak so take it easy" she said.

"thank you"

"no problem , you can leave whenever your ready. oh and make sure to ice your wound" she said.

"mhm" i nodded my head.

once she left i got up from the bed. my legs felt a little weak so when i tried to stand up i almost tipped over.

tsukishima stood up.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"y-yea" i was able to say.

"i need to get home" i said walking over to the door.

well i tried to walk . my legs felt extremely heavy. that's when tsukishima walked in front of me .

"i'll help you" he said lowering down a little as he turned around.

i was in no position to refuse. i got on his back and he wrapped my legs and arms around him. shortly after he started walking. i gave him the directions to my dorm.

he carried me all the way towards my dorm. the whole time it was silent. once we arrived he took my key and opened the door. he walked over to the couch and laid me there.

he sat down on the coach next to where i laid at.

"thank you again" i said .

he just nodded his head.

"y/n.."