everythings good

3 weeks have passed since the training camp and everything has been good. my grades have been good. the team has been good. my job has been good . and most of all , my relationship with tsukki has been good.

i found out a lot about tsukki . like he gets very jealous very fast. he acts tough to his friends but when we are alone he is so soft.

hes just amazing , he's smart, funny , rude sometimes but he never means it, he cute, and he just makes me happy.

sometimes we would go to his house and study or just hang out . and sometimes we would go to my house and do the same . he would walk me to school and back home everyday .

and today was another day at school . i woke up by the sound of my alarm . i showered and got ready for school. i'm going to have to skip practice today because i have work right after school.

i decided to text the groupchat.

"hey guys, i'm sorry but im not going to be able to make it to practice today" -y/n

"that's okay y/n!" - suga

"aww im gonna miss seeing you in practice mamas" - noya

"tsk idiot" - dino baby

i laughed it off and continued to get ready . i out on some makeup and then made some breakfast. that's when i heard tsukki knock on my door .

i let him in and he sat down on the couch.

"we are going to be late if you don't hurry up pipsqueak"

"i know i know im almost done" i said .

after a couple of minutes i finished my breakfast and me and tsukki started walking to school .

"why cant you go to practice shorty ?" he asked .

"oh i have work today and it's right after school."

he stayed silent. he didn't like that i had to work while still being in highschool especially the fact that if i got caught i would get expelled. but he knew it was the only way i can get money.

we continued to walk when i heard someone running towards us . it was noya and tanaka . when tsukki noticed them he moved slightly away . the team knew we were dating but he's still kinda shy about it .

"Y/N" noya yelled .

he was about to hug me but he noticed tsukki giving him a death glare. he stopped and fell . all of us started laughing.

we all walked to school and that's when the bell rang . me and tsukki walked together since we had the same class. he sat down and class started .

during class i got bored and i asked to go to the restroom . i then pulled out my phone and texted tsukki .

"saltyy come to the bathroom!" - y/n

"y/n we are in the middle of class" - dino baby

"pleasee! i just want a kiss :(" -y/n

"no dumbass" - dino baby .

i sighed and went out of the restroom . that's when i felt a hand pull me into a janitors room near the classroom. it was tsukki .

i smiled at him and he just tsked. he pulled me in by my waist and pulled me into a kiss . i said i just wanted a kiss but it ended up being a whole make out session.

i meann im not complaining. after a couple of minutes we had to go back to class . i went first and told the teacher that i was helping someone so she wouldn't notice me being gone for a long time .

after a couple of minutes tsukki came back to class. i just giggle as he came into the class. when he sat down he rolled his eyes .

*TIMESKIP*

it was now lunch time and i was walking around the school . i found yamaguchi and he looked worried.

"hey yams , what's wrong ?"

"oh y/n! i was looking for you."

"oh what's up?" i asked .

"wells tsukkis birthday is coming up soon and i wanted the 3 of us to hang out but i don't know what we will do"

"oh, when is it again?" i asked .

"it's in 5 days."

"oh well i can find out something he's interested in and i'll let you know."

"wow thank you y/n!" he said as he goes to get lunch .

i wasn't really hungry so i decided to just lay down. i found some bleachers and i laid down under them.

i fell asleep for a while. when i woke up i found a hoodie covering me. i was confused at first but when i smelled the hoodie i was able to tell it was tsukkis.

he has this scent that it's just amazing. i put on the hoodie and checked my phone.

"CRAP" i yelled .

i was 10 minutes late to class . i got up and started running to class . once i got into class the teacher didn't really get mad . at this point she was used to me being late. i apologized and sat down.

i could hear tsukkis chuckle.

"dumbass" he laughed.

"i was tired bean pole"