aftermath

i walked to the dorm and knocked on the door. aran opened the door and he let me inside. when i went inside i found the team just hanging around.

"y/n ! you came." atsumu said getting up from the couch.

"heyy" everyone said.

"hi guys." i said.

i talked to some of them for a while. everyone was drinking and they were basically wasted.

i was having a fun time but that's when suna came. he started doing his own thing and i just ignored him.

"here y/n." osamu said passing me a beer.

"oh uh no thanks." i declined.

"you don't drink ?" he asked.

"oh i do but i just don't want one right now. thanks though" i said.

he shrugged it off but i was able to hear suna chuckle.

i continued to ignore him. i played some card games with the boys for a while. and then we all decided to watch a movie.

we all got on the couch and played a scary movie. everyone was enjoying it for a while. but again the moment was fucking ruined. suna was smoking✨.

'i can't be around someone who smokes, it can harm the baby' i said in my head.

"can you not do that here?" i said to him.

"what?" suna asked playing dumb.

kita paused the movie.

"smoking , can you not do that here?" i asked again.

"and why's that ?"

"i just don't want to be around it okay?" i said raising my voice.

"so your against me smoking ?" suna said raising his voice too.

"look i don't give a shit if you smoke, just don't do it around me."

aran turned on the lights.

"are you guys good?" atsumu asked.

"why don't you tell them huh? tell them why you aren't drinking or you don't want to be around me smoking." suna said.

everyone looked at me confused.

"suna your fucking drunk, stop it" i said almost in a yelling tone.

"or do you want me to tell them ?" he teased.

"yo suna chill" osamu told him.

"5..4..3.." suna counted down.

"fine fuck you" i said getting up.

everyone was looking at me now.

"i was planning something special or some shit to tell you guys but i guess i'm doing it now. so uh i'm pregnant." i said.

everyone's faces were shocked.

"your pregnant?" ren questioned.

"yea three months pregnant" i said.

suna laughed.

"she's almost fucking 16 and pregnant." he laughed.

everyone was silent.

"suna chill out already bro" aran said.

"by the way, who's the dad? i bet he's not around-" he got interrupted.

i slapped him. i got all my things and didn't say anything. as soon as i had everything i left. i went back into my dorm and locked the door.

i just hoped that suna left his key here which means he wouldn't be able to come in. i went into my room and changed into some spandex shorts and a long sleeve shirt.

i started thinking about what happened.

FLASHBACK

"who's the father, i bet he's not around ?"

END OF FLASHBACK

i started crying. i went onto the photos app on my phone. there i saw all the pictures that i had of me and tsukki.

i scrolled though all of them. everyone photo took me back to the time i was there. this only made me cry even more.

"fuck you kei" i cried.

i went on to messages and saw all of tsukkis text.

"y/n" -tsukishima kei

"please i'm sorry"

"baby please"

"i messed up"

" i know that, but why can't you forgive me?"

"i still love you , i only ever loved you."

"it was a mistake."

"GOD DAMN IT WHY CANT YOU FORGIVE ME?"

"I FUCKED UP IM SORRY."

"I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU Y/N"

"i'll never stop."

"i need you"

"please , come back"

i turned off my phone. i was crying into my pillow.

'fuck you kei' i repeated in my head.

i eventually fell asleep while crying.

i woke up pretty late. i checked my phone and it was 11am. i got up and brushed my teeth and my hair. i was walking into the kitchen when i nearly tripped.

there on the floor was a drunk suna that vomited.

"fuck" i said out loud.

i dragged suna to the shower. it was a whole workout. i turned on the cold water and sprayed him in it.

he woke up once he felt the cold water hitting him.

"what the fuck" he said waking up.

"you were fucking passed out on the floor covered in vomit dumbass. how much did you fucking drink?" i said.

"shut up woman , my head is killing me." he said rubbing his head.

"whatever. shower" i said throwing a towel on the floor.

i closed the bathroom door. i got some stuff and i cleaned the floor. i had class in a hour. the food they serve at the cafeteria wasn't really good to me so i made my own food.

i first made breakfast. while i was making it suna came out of the shower. he only had the towel i left on. he went into his room.

after a couple minutes he came out of his room. he sat down on the counter.

"what are you making?" he asked

"breakfast." i said.

the rest of the time was quiet. i finished breakfast and gave him some.

"thanks" he said.

"mhm"

he kept trying to start little conversations but i just ignored. this made him irritated .

"look i finally try to be nice and your being a bitch." he said grabbing my arm.

"i'm being a bitch?. i'm the one the cleaned you up and cleans up after you." i say in response.

"fuck you i can't handle this right now." he said as he walked out the door lighting a blunt.

he slammed the door out.