shes a baby

"hmm yes" i answered.

i saw a smirk on tsukkis face as he pulled me into a hug.

"thank you y/n.. for everything" he said as he continued to hold me.

i nodded my head.

"th-" i was interrupted by the sound of a car honking at us.

we both turned to see the car and saw that it was some of the team from karasuno and some of the team from inarizaki.

they pulled over closer to us.

"what the hell are you guys doing here?" i asked.

"we came to look around at the city and found you two love birds" tanaka said.

"yea tsukki i didn't know you were a ladies man" noya said from the back seat.

"fuck you idiots" tsukki said .

"see you later y/n!" atsumu yelled from the passenger seat.

the next thing we saw was them speeding away .

"they are gonna get in a car crash" i laughed.

"yea they most likely will" he continued.

"cmon let's go to the next place" he said grabbing my hand .

with his other hand he took the stroller and led the way .

"so your going all out on this date huh ?" i asked teasing him .

"shut up or i'll never take you out again" he rolled his eyes.

"you know your very rude for someone who just asked me to be their girlfriend" i continued.

"your making me regret that decision" he smirked.

i was the one who rolled my eyes this time. we talked for a couple of minutes. i would say in silence but even if we weren't talking it felt like we didn't need to.

we walked until we finally reached a park . we seemed to know where we're going to be staying .

i guess i was right because i saw a spot with blankets and a bag . we were walking towards it. once we finally arrived there he unbuckled livana from the stroller.

he sat her down on the blanket.

"you like it ?" he asked as he sat down.

"yes , very much" i said sitting down next to him.

"you seem like your new to this place" he said.

"well i guess i've never seen much of this place. but im glad ive been able to see it with you." i smiled.

his eyes widened a little and a light tint of pink flashed on his face. he turned his head quickly .

"yea" he just replied .

i slightly laughed at how flustered he got.

we both laid down on the blanket and so did livana. i was looking up in the sky and tsukki was playing with livana. well kinda , she was just taking his glasses.

"it's funny how fast things change huh?" i said continuing looking at the sky .

"yea" he said trying to get his glasses back from his daughter.

the whole time livana was smiling almost mocking him.

"she's laughing at me and mocking me look! ." he said annoyed.

i laughed.

"she's a baby she can't do that just yet" i said.

authors note: hellooo!! im sorry for the late updating . and on how short this chapter is. some stuff has been happening and i just either don't have the motivation to write or i just don't have time . i will be trying my best to keep on updating ! and thank you so much for the recent support on this story .