your helpless without me

after a while everyone left the dorm . they all went to go do there own things . the teams weren't practicing today till late so we have the whole day to do whatever we want .

tsukishima said he would come around at 3 pm. i had to get myself ready and livana ready as well. i had about 2 hours to do this . plus i still had to clean the house.

i started by cleaning the house. i cleaned the entire house, everything was a mess but suna helped a little so it wasn't that hard. once i finally finished i got into the shower.

once i got out i changed into the outfit i was gonna wear. i was now wearing a light blue cute top and some black ripped jeans. once i showered livana, i changed her into a cute little outfit.

i braided my hair and put on some light makeup. by the time i was done getting ready i heard a knock on my door.

i opened it to see suna .

"you going somewhere?" he asked as he threw himself on my bed.

"yea, a date . i'm taking livana with me." i said as i put my wallet and keys in my bag.

"bring back some food" he said as he got comfortable on my bed.

"okayy text me what you want"

that's when i got a text, 'i'm outside your dorm' a text from tsukishima.

"well he's here. take care and don't fall asleep on my bed" i said to suna as i picked up livana.

"mmm" he mumbled

i closed the door to my room and i walked to the front door. i opened the door to see tsukishima on his phone waiting outside.

"you ready ?" he asked.

"mhm" i said as i nodded.

"let's go then" he said as he led the way .

"so where are we going?" i asked as we walked on the side walk.

"just wait" he said .

as we were walking i felt his hand touch mind. he pulled it to his and he held my hand. i tried to look at his face but he was hiding it by looking the other way.

i just laughed at him.

"stop laughing or i'll stop doing it" he said annoyed.

"okay okay" i said trying to stop laughing.

we walked for a while more and after a while we went into a restaurant.

"do you have a reservation?" the hostess asked.

"yes . it's tsukishima kei" he responded.

"right this way" she said.

she led us to a table and she brought a baby chair.

"thank you" we both said as we sat down.

i sat livana down in the baby chair.

"you chose a nice place" i said.

"obviously. i always do good"

i rolled my eyes at his comment.

"oh uh . thanks for coming" he said kinda awkwardly.

"of course . i mean who could decline going on a date with the tsukishima kei." i said sarcastically.

he rolled his eyes.

that's when a waitress came to the table.

"maybe i get you something to drink or are you ready to order?" she asked.

"um yea . we are are ready to order" i said .

"okay what could i get for you?"

we both gave our orders and the waitress took our menus.

we talked for a while. we mainly talked about me but only because he would refused to talk about himself.

that's when the waiter came with our food. we both ate . livana was quite the whole time i would feed her some mashed potatoes and she seemed happy.

once we finished eating we stayed talking for a while. once the check came in he paid and we left.

"thank you for the meal" i thanked him.

"mhm" he said.

we walked again and this time he was carrying livana.

"she's very different from you" he said as we walked.

"how so ?" i asked.

"she's quite" he smirked.

"whatever" i rolled my eyes.

"you don't have a stroller for the baby?" he asked.

"nope" i realized i didnt .

"god your hopeless without me." he said.

he went on his phone for a bit and then we continued to walk to a different direction. he took me by my hand and led the way to a store .

a baby story to be exact.

"wait here" he said handing me livana and leaving me outside the store.

i waited outside holding livana for what seemed like 15 minutes.

'god what's taking him so long' i said in my head.

after a little longer he finally came outside. he came outside with a stroller.

"omg" i sighed.

"like i said . your hopeless without me" he said.

the stroller was already built so he just took livana from me and sat her down. he put her seatbelt on her.

once he finished he stood back up.

"thank you" i smiled at him.

"whatever, let's go now" he said as he took control of the stroller.

we continued to walk and i just followed beside him.

we walked for a couple more minutes.

he soon led us to a bridge that was over water.

"kinda seems like your trying to kill me" i said pretending to be scared.

"don't give me ideas" he sighed.

we walked onto the bridge and went towards the railing. we both looked over to the water.

i slightly giggled.

"what's funny?" he asked.

"just reminds me of our first date." i responded.

he set livana in her stroller next to us. after that he pulled me by my waist to face him.

"you look beautiful today." he said.

"now it really sounds like your about to kill me" i said wrapping my arms behind his neck .

well slightly. he's too tall for me to completely do it.

he just rolled his eyes. he lowered his neck lower, putting his face closer to mine.

"i really missed you" i whispered to him.

"i missed you too pipsqueak" he whispered back.

we stayed like this for a few more seconds in silence but that's when he cleared his throat .

"y/n." he said.

"yes?"

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.