date

"so uh you and kuro?" yachi said breaking the silence.

"u-um can we not talk about it?" i asked .

"of course" kiyoko said.

they both finished packing and were in the room talking . yachi opened the window of the room so fresh air can come in.

i finally finished unpacking. i grabbed my phone and went with yachi and kiyoko to the gym.

we were at the gym when another team arrived . it was seijoh . i saw oikawa running towards me . i ran towards him as well .

"oikawa !!" i said

"y/n!!"

we hugged eachother and then we started talking .

"I MISSED YOU Y/N"

"i missed you too oikawa"

"SHITTY KAWA GET BACK HERE" iwa yelled .

"oops gotta go byee beautiful"

i laughed at him.

"bye oikawa see you later." i said .

i went to go talk to tsukki .

"what team are you guys practicing against first?" i asked .

"doesn't matter idiot . go talk to your boyfriend oikawa."

"aw are you jealous?" i teased him.

"of course not it's not like we are dating."

"that's true, means i can talk to other guys." i said .

i tried to make tsukki more jealous.

"means i can talk to other girls" he said confidently .

plan to make tsukki more jealous failed.

i could feel red so i just walked away. i could hear tsukki laughing at me.

shortly after the team started playing . i got sent to go fill up the waters. i was filling them up when i felt someone's hand on my ass . i turned around and it was kuro.

he pushed me to wall .

"just like old times huh?" he chuckled

"kuro stop ! i'm not your little toy anymore" i said to him.

he started kissing down my neck .

"you got hotter y/n." he said ignoring me.

i couldn't say anything. everything was coming back . i thought i escaped him.

he kept a kissing on neck and was grabbing my thighs.

"please stop" i cried out.

"that's not what you would used to say back then." he laughed .

that's when he heard his name being called and left .

"bye for now y/n."

i wiped my tears and i finished filling up the waters. i went to the restroom and checked the mirror and say that kuro left a red mark where he kissed me . fuck . i didn't bring any make up with me .

i tried my best to hide it and went back into the gym. when i got there i placed the waters down . tsukki was on the bench . i sat down kinda far from him. i had my hair covering my neck.

tsukki came up to me and sat down.

"do you wanna go somewhere tonight?" he asked me .

"are you asking me on a date?"

"never mind bye ." he said getting up.

"IM KIDDING come back" i said .

"sure but where?" i asked.

"we can walk around the city, i know it pretty well." he suggested

"okayy, but i don't have anything nice to wear."

"it's fine neither do i."

"tsukishima on the court" the coach said .

"good luck tsukki" i said as he went on the court.

*TIME SKIP*

the boys have finished practice and everyone showered and got ready for dinner . i got ready and by that i just out on some jeans and a nice shirt. i got a text so i checked my phone .

"are you ready yet pipsqueak?" - dino

"yessir, where are you?" - y/n

"i'm at the entrance. hurry or i'm leaving without you." - dino

"i'm going !" - y/n.

i got everything i needed and met tsukki at the entrance.

"i'm here !" i said .

"took you long enough . let's go"

we started walking into the city . there was a huge crowd all around us. that's when i felt tsukki hold my hand. i looked up at him.

"just so you don't get lost dummy." he said hiding his face .

he took me to this cafe that served cakes. we sat down at a booth and a waiter came to us.

"what would you guys like to order?" the waiter asked .

"a strawberry shortcake for me" tsukki said .

"may i have a chocolate cake?"

"i'll be right back with your orders" the waiter left.

" do you like coming to these training camps tsukki?"

"yea i guess."

"so you had a thing for the rooster head ?" he asked .

"u-um well i should explain it to you."

"i used to go to nekoma and they would make fun of me constantly to the point that i lost all confidence. i started wearing baggy clothes and not really having a life outside a school. at a party i got all dressed up and met kuro . i ended up getting drunk and did stuff with him. at first he was caring and nice but then he got rude and aggressive. he wouldn't let anyone know about us . he made me wear tight clothes. he would make me feel pathetic and useless. he would date other girls but would get mad if i talked to some friends. sometimes he would be abusive ." i felt my eyes getting watery.

"you don't have to continue y/n" tsukki said .

"t-thanks"

the waiter finally came and gave us our cakes. we both started eating them. the chocolate cakes was very good .

"these cakes are good" i smiled .

"can i try some of yours?" he asked .

i fed him some of the cake and he smiled . this made me blush instantly and i hid my face. tsukki kept teasing me about it . once we finished our cakes tsukki paid and we went out .

he was still holding my hand and we ended up on a bridge. we stopped in the middle and he told me to wait.

"one more minute" he said .

after that minute passed the night sky filled with fireworks. i gasped at all the colors . i felt tsukki go behind me and put his arms around my waist. i turned around to face him .

he grabbed my face and pulled me in. and he kissed me . we continued to kiss it was long and passionate.