somethings never change

"yea?"

"i love you y/n. i don't know if you feel the same way anymore but i can't stand being like this anymore." he said.

i stayed silent and put my head down.

"please give me another chance. just one more is all i ask y/n. i really need you. and i d-"

i interrupted him. i stopped him from talking and hugged him.

"i love you too kei" i whispered in his ear.

he tightly wrapped his arms around me.

"and yes i'll give you another chance" i said.

"thank you y/n. i promise i'll be the best boyfriend to you and the best father to our daughter" he said hugging me tighter than before.

we stayed hugging eachother and enjoying each others embrace for a while that's when i heard the door slam open.

"y/n!!" i heard atsumu say as he ran towards me.

me and tsukishima let go of eachother.

"YOUR OKAY!" he said.

behind him were both of the teams.

"practice ended already ?" i asked them.

"yea it's already 8" osamu replied.

"oh shit how long was i unconscious for?" i asked.

"2-3 hours" suna said.

"seriously ?" i asked in disbelief.

"yea and he stayed with you the whole time" noya said pointing towards tsukki.

"you didn't have to." i said to tsukki.

"i needed to be next to you as you woke up" he said with a slight tint of pink covering his face.

"t-thank you" i said again as i felt my face heat up.

"pack it up , we are gonna party tonight" atsumu said.

thats when i noticed the 12 pack of beers in his hand. that's when i noticed everyone was carrying some sort of party necessities.

" i need to go pick up livana" i said getting up.

"already talked to your sister. she said she wants to spend more time with her niece" osamu reassured me.

i sighed.

"i guess we are partying tonight" i said.

the teams laughed. they set everything down and started playing music. eventually the pizza deliver guy came and we started eating.

i couldn't drink because i was taking medication but luckily suna had some weed. he rolled me some joints and i started smoking.

at this point everyone was either smoking or drinking.

"so what happens when you get scared half to death twice ?" tanaka asked as he smoked.

"do you die?" noya asked.

"no no half of your life goes away" atsumi added.

"ohh that makes sense" tanka said almost relived.

"you guys are fucking stupid" i laughed.

everyone else was also laughing at their stupidity. after a while we started dancing, i was dancing with kageyama when i noticed tsukishima was just sitting down drinking.

i decided to walk over to him. i sat down next to him.

"why aren't you dancing?" i asked .

"i don't dance"

i laughed.

"what?" he asked.

"i guess some things never change huh" i continued to laugh.

"whatever" he sighed.

i went back to dancing and enjoyed the rest of the night.