fuck you

his shoes were here so he must be home. i walked to his room, i knocked but there was no answer. i opened the door . in the room there was my boyfriend sleeping on his bed naked with a blonde bitch naked next to him.

i felt a wave of emotion hit once i saw him. my heart sank . i felt sadness and anger at the same time. i looked around the house, i found a bucket and filled it up with water. i walked back to his room and threw the water on him.

he woke up once the cold water hit him. he first looked at me confused.

"what the hell are you doing?" he says as his voice rasps.

he sees the tear roll down my face and is about to comfort me but that's when he turns to see the girl next to him.

"it's not what it's looks like y/n!" he yells waking up the girl.

"oh really . so you didnt fuck this blonde bimbo ?" i ask.

he stayed silent.

"baby i was drunk" he says.

"don't fucking call me that. we are over tsukishima kei." i yell.

"look he just doesn't want you. get over it." the girl says laughing and rolling her eyes.

i guess anger took over me . because once she finished her sentence i grabbed her by the hair and knocked her off the bed.

i started slapping her and punching her. she was fighting back but couldn't do much because i restrained her legs and arms.

i continued to punch her until tsukishima pulled me off of her.

"fuck you, keep your dumb whore." i say as i walk out his room and slam the door as i leave his house.

i run home while crying . i couldn't even see. i stopped running and catched my breathe. i sat down and looked at my phone . it was a text from my sister.

"hey y/n! um i know this is kinda sudden but ever since mom and dad kicked you out ive been begging them to let you back. and i finally convinced them. please come back home. i miss you" - sister

'move back in? i wouldn't have to work anymore, i could leave everything behind, i can get a fresh start' i thought to myself.

"hii, thank you s/n. i would love to go back home. i miss you too" - y/n

"really ? when do you think you'll get here?" - sister

"i have a car so i'll get there tomorrow" - y/n .

i sent the message and ran home. i packed my suit case . packed everything . my clothes, makeup, everything. when i finished packing i checked my phone .

at least 50 text from tsukishima and 10 missed calls.

"baby?" - tsukishima kei

"answer me y/n!"- tsukishima kei

"it's didn't mean anything, i was just drunk."- tsukishima kei

"you have to believe me darling."- tsukishima kei

"i love you ."- tsukishima kei

"god damn it answer me ! i need you y/n" -tsukishima kei

"i love you too, but you broke my trust. fuck you." - y/n

"YOU RESPONDED! baby please. come back . i fucked up . but i need you . i know i don't tell you this but i love you so much. you mean the world to me. your perfect. your smart , funny, sweet, loving, you everything i want. darling you change me. you make me a better person . you've never gave up on me . you were always there for me. i need you y/n.." - tsukishima kei

"goodbye"-y/n

fuck. the next thing i remember was waking up in my bed. i looked in the mirror and cleared my mind. i went in the bathroom and took a shower. i put on some clothes and left the house clean. i packed a bag full of everything from tsukki, gifts, his clothes, anything. i put them in a bag and placed it on his doorstep. everything except the pregnancy test.

i already talked to the school. i talked to the coach. i talked to my boss. and i sold the house. i got in my car and drove away. i drove hours and hours away.

i was an hour away from my parents house so i decided to stop by a gas station. i pulled out my phone and texted the groupchat.

"goodbye guys. thank you for everything but i'm leaving now." -y/n.

after i sent that message i left the groupchat. i left the gas station and drove home. i arrived at my parents house. nothing has changed since i left. i knocked on the door and there greeted my parents.

we went inside and they apologized and i apologized. we had talked for hours. after talking i went back into my old room and unpacked everything.

as i was unpacking my sister entered my room and we talked about everything that has happened. she told me about the school she goes to . she's a third year. and i told her how school was for me.

after a while me and her decided to check out the school. well it was my new school after all. we drove to the school and arrived at the front gate. there it was.

inarizaki high.