the morning

i woke up to a huge pain in my head.

"fuck" i said as i sat up.

i took a while to adjust to my settings . i was on my bed. i locked around the room and saw tsukishima laying next to me. i checked and we both had our clothes on so i guess nothing happened.

i rubbed my eyes and stood up. i felt a little unstable but other than that i was fine.

'what the fuck happened?' i asked myself.

i walked out of my room to sunas room. suna was asleep on his bed. i walked back out and in the bathroom and there was tanka and atsumu knocked out.

tanaka was the tub and atsumu was on the floor. of course i took a picture of them . then i walked out to the living room . that's where everyone was. they were all asleep though, some were on the floor and some were on the couch.

once i finished talking pictures of all of them i walked over to the fridge. i took a water battle out and started drinking it. that's when i heard a knock on the dorm door.

i walked over to the door and checked the the peephole and saw my sister carrying livana. i opened the door. once she came inside and saw everyone in the living room she laughed.

"what the fuck happened here?" she asked still laughing.

"we had a party and i don't remember the rest" i said yawning.

"oh my god, you guys are idiots." she said handing me livana.

i took her into my hands and she was sleeping. i walked to my room and put her in the crib. she was still sleeping so i walked back over to the living room where my sister was. she was trying to find a place to sit on the couch.

"there is some pizza over there if you want some" i said pointing over to the pizza boxs.

"yea no thanks. they are probably filled with whatever drugs you guys took" she said.

"i don't think there was any drugs last night. i only know there was beer and weed." i yawned.

"good thing i had livana with me" she said.

"yea , thanks for that"

"no problem , she needs time away from her mother sometimes" she laughed.

i just rolled my eyes at her comment. that's when suga started waking up. he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"where am i?" he asked in a tired voice.

"my dorm" i said laughing.

he started looking around the room and that's when he realized what had happened.

"oh shit."he said almost laughing.

the three of us were laughing. that's when he got up and started waking up everyone from karasuno. as he was doing that, that's when i heard livana start crying.

"ughh not this early" i yawned.

i slowly got up and walked over to my room. i was opening the door but that's when i saw tsukishima up and carrying her.

i stood in the doorway in awe. he was facing away from me but i was able to see him rocking her in his arms. i walked over to him and he had a little tint of red of his face. i just giggled.

"here i got her" i said.

he gave me livana in my arms. i made her stop crying by rocking her and soon she fell back asleep. i laid her down in her crib and watched her for a minute. when i turned back to tsukishima he was sitting on the bed.

"do you remember what happened yesterday?" i asked.

"i just remember drinking and i don't know what happened since then"

i walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him.

"tsukki being irresponsible? that's new" i said.

he put his hands on my waist and pulled me even closer to him.

"whatever" he groaned.

i wrapped my arms around his neck. we stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"i missed you" i whispered.

"of course you did" he whispered back.

i slightly laughed at his response.

"y/n!" i heard someone yell from the living room.

"ugh, i need to go" i said getting off of him.

"y/n i'm taking you and livana out today" he said as i walked over to the door.

"is that a question or an order?" i asked.

"both idiot" he said as he laid back down on the bed.

"okay" i giggled as i left the room.

i walked over to the living room. and there mostly everyone was awake.

"y/n!" atsumu said crossing his arms.

"yea?"

"tanka said that you were always nice to them . why the hell are you mean to us?" he asked.

"no no, i'm nice to both of the teams , just except you" i said rolling my eyes playfully.

"your so mean" he pouted.

"yea yea whatever barry the bee" i replied as i walked over to the coach next to suga.

i sat down and laid my head on his shoulder.

"are you okay ?" he asked.

"yea just exhausted."

"well that's what you get for partying" he replied.

"you guys are the ones who started the party" i groaned.

"oh yeah" he laughed .