missed you

school had just ended and tsukki walked me to the gate.

"bye babe, have fun at practice " i said kissing his cheek.

"yea yea . text me when you get home." he said as he walked away.

i ran home and changed into my work uniform. i got my car keys and headed to my car . i didn't really use my car much since i got here . mostly because walking is better and i can't park the car at school .

but i'm in a hurry so i'll have to use it. i got in the car and drove to work .

*TIMESKIP*

i finished work and i ordered a strawberry shortcake for tsukki .

"hey babe where are you?" - y/n

"i'm at practice still idiot" -dino baby

"im going to go there to drop something off for you okay ? <3" -y/n

"tsk" - dino baby .

"oh then i guess you don't want this surprise i got you?" -y/n

"whatever just come" - dino baby

"okayy" -y/n

i drove to school and found some parking near by . i parked the car and got the cake. i walked to the gym and there i found everyone cleaning up .

i greeted everyone and went to tsukki. the cake was covered so he didn't know what it was. i handed it to him and when he opened it there was a hint of blush on his face.

"thank you" he said kissing my forehead.

"your welcome" i said .

"GET A ROOM" i heard kageyama yell.

"shut it king" tsukki said .

i helped the team clean up and everyone headed home. i drove come and tsukki stayed at my house.

when we got there i went in for a shower and tsukki ate the cake. when i got out of the shower i got into some comfortable clothes. i wasn't wearing a bra because sleeping in a bra is just uncomfortable to me.

tsukki then got into the shower . he also put on some sleeping clothes . he already had some clothes of his that he left here. once we both had gotten ready for bed we laid on my bed.

nsfw!

he was laying down and i sat on his lap facing him.

"i missed seeing you at practice" i said .

he sat up while i was still sitting on his lap. he cupped my face and pulled me towards his . he laid his soft gentle lips on mine. he started kissing me and i kissed him .

after a short while he started to lift his hand into my shirt. he chuckled at the fact that i wasn't wearing a bra. he started messaging my boob.

"you've been a good girl lately slut" he says breaking the kiss .

he started kissing me on my neck. i started running my hand through his hair. he took of his shirt and removed mine. he put one my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"t-tsukki" i say almost moaning.

"i have to reward you shorty for today." he says as he starts kissing me.

he takes off his shorts and starts rubbing his dick on my pussy. i start kissing his neck leaving him hickeys everywhere. he takes off my shorts and panties.

he starts rubbing his two fingers around my clit . i let out a moan when he started going faster. he took out his cock and started rubbing it on my clit.

he stook his two finger in me. he started off slow but then he got faster and faster.

"babe~" i moan into his ear.

"what is it pipsqueak?" he says .

"fill me up with your cum~" i say.

he throws me on the bed and is now on top of me. he sticks his cock into me and i let out a loud moan.

"you asked for it, be a good slut and handle it." he grunts as he moves faster inside me.

he starts rubbing my nipples with his fingers. he starts going faster and faster.

"b-babe slow d-down~" i moan .

but this only makes him faster. i start to feel the knot in my stomach, i'm reaching my climax. tsukki notices this because i kept getting tight.

"let's cum together whore" he says.

after a couple of minutes we both release. i moan out his name and he's just grunting. after a couple minutes we both clean up .

we lay on my bed and he's just holding me.

"you did so good today baby" he says to me.

i smile and start hiding in his arms. he has his arms wrapped around me and eventually we fall asleep.

we woke up the next day and it was the weekend. i had to study for class, i sat on the floor and had all my school things out while tsukki was laying on the bed watching tv. i didn't understand the material so i decided to ask tsukki to help me.

"tsukki can you help me with studying?" i asked.

"no i'm busy" he says .

"doing ?" i ask as i stand up and cross my arms.

"something better then helping you study." he says rolling his eyes .

"fine whatever" i say sitting back down and struggling to solve a math problem.

i kept struggling and i guess tsukki noticed.

"it's 41" he says.

he was helping me. he continued to help me with my work until i was all done.

"i thought you said you weren't going to help." i says .

"you'd be helpless with out me dummy." he says pulling me into a hug and pats my head.