having fun

we pulled away from the kiss.

"do you like the surprise?" he asked.

"yes very much"

he pulled me in again and we kissed again.

we started looking at the fireworks again. the bright colors filled the sky.

"will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he whispered in my ear .

"of course tsukki" i smiled at him.

we stayed to watch the fire works for a little longer. once the fire works finished we walked back to the training camp. the whole time he was holding my hand . once we arrived there i was expecting us to go to the rooms but instead he took me to the field.

he showed me an area he set up. there was a blanket on the floor and more blankets next to it. we laid down and watched the stars fill up the sky .

"thank you for everything today tsukki."

"your welcome pipsqueak."

i laid my head on his chest and i was playing with his hand . we both dazed off and fell asleep.

when it was morning i woke up still laying on tsukki. he still had his arm around my waist pulling me towards him. after a while of admiring his features he woke up.

"were you just staring at me idiot?" he asked .

"maybe.."

"creep" he said .

i laughed at him and cuddle up in him. i snuggled myself next to his neck and stayed there for a while . after a while we both got up.

"come on we need to get ready for the day pipsqueak"

"i knoww" i said kinda whiny.

we cleaned up the area and we put everything away . he walked me to the room i was staying at .

"thank you for everything tsukki." i said to him.

"whatever pipsqueak." he smiled .

i wanted to give him a kiss but i couldn't reach since he was standing up straight.

"u-um"

"what is it?" he asked.

"ikindawantakissbutyourtootall" i said quickly.

he chuckled and lowered his head and grabbed me by my waist and gave me a soft kiss of the lips. i instantly started blushing .

"i'll see you later shorty" he said walking away.

i waved at him. i entered the room and everyone was asleep. it was still pretty early so i decided to go back to sleep . after a while everyone woke up and we got ready for the day .

through out the whole day the boys were playing volleyball and i was introduced to everyone on the other teams. i was always going in and out of the gym getting stuff for the team.

i got asked to go fill up waters and get some towels for the team . while i was getting the towels i heard someone call my name.

"y/n?"

i turned around to see kenma.

"ken" i used his nickname .

the truth is that me and kenma were very good friends but we had to hide that from kuro .

"nice to see you again." he said .

"yea you too , look i'm sorry for leaving and not telling you anything." i apologized .

"it's okay , i can't blame you. i just wish you would've told me."

"aw did you miss me?" i teased him.

"kinda" he laughed.

"oh um all the adults are going out tonight and some guys managed to sneak some alcohol. your invited to come , you can invite your team too . it will be at the gym at around 7." kenma said

"oh thanks i'll definitely be there" i smiled .

after a couple of minutes of talking he had to go play a match .

"byee ken ken"

"bye y/n"

i finished getting everything and headed back to the gym. i saw tsukki on the bench so i walked up to him.

"hey tsukki, i got invited to this thing tonight . do you wanna come? there will be alcohol though." i asked him kinda softly so the coach's wouldn't hear .

"already got invited by bokuto." he said .

"oh are you gonna go ?" i asked .

"yea what about you?"

"yea i'm going too."

after a couple hours the adults lefts and everyone set everything up at the gym. they played music and set a table up with drinks and snacks.

everyone was either dancing or just on the floor talking . i had a couple of beers so i was already kinda tipsy. i spent most of the time with tsukki. after a couple of minutes everyone got in a circle on the floor .

"we are gonna play 7 minutes of heaven. but with a twist . let's say that you don't want to be in the closet with the person you land on. you can skip that person but the person gets to choose how many shots you take." bokuto said .

"who's in?" yamamoto asked .

everyone agreed to play. some people went and spinned the bottle . most of the people went into the closet . then it was my turn . i spinned it hoping it would land on tsukki but instead it landed on . kuro.