stuffed animal

we pulled away from eachother once we heard the noise. it was crying.

"fuck" i said realizing it was livana.

"just leave her. she'll go back to sleep eventually." suna said.

"you can't leave a newborn baby crying dummy" i said getting off of him.

"do i smell like weed?" i asked as i got off the bed.

"shes a baby y/n she's not gonna judge you" he said kinda annoyed since the baby continued to cry.

"whatever" i said .

i went into his closet and changed into one of his clean shirts. i could tell suna was annoyed he didn't get laid. i walked over to him.

"just go to sleep mr grumpy" i said kissing him.

"you owe me woman." he said as i walked out the room .

"mhm" i closed the door.

i went over to my room and went to livana. i picked her up and started rocking her. i fed her and she eventually went to sleep. it took about 30 minutes to go to sleep.

i put her down and she was peacefully sleeping. i left my room and walked over to sunas room to see if he was still awake but he was knocked out asleep.

i chuckled and went back to my room. i laid on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

i woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. it was 10 in the morning. i walked over to livana and saw she was still asleep. i walk over to the door and open it.

it was atsumu. once i opened the door his face went red. i looked down and saw that i was only wearing underwear and oversized shirt that almost went below my thighs.

"just don't be a pervert" i said putting my hand on my head.

"uh yea, anyways do you have food i'm hungry." he said.

i sighed and walked over to the kitchen.

"go watch tv or something i'll make breakfast" i said.

"okay" he said as he turned on the tv.

i made some pancakes eggs and toast.

"ayo, go wake up aran and suna" i said to atsumu.

he woke up aran who was still on the couch and woke up suna from his room. i served all the plates on the table.

suna and aran said good morning and sat down at the table. while they were eating i went to go wake up livana. when i went to the room she was already awake in the crib. she was playing with a stuffed animal.

my sister got it for her. it was a dinosaur stuffed animal. i just stood over her and watched her struggle to get the dinosaur.

"just like your dad huh?" i said in a quiet tone.

after a while of watching her i picked her up. i carried her to the kitchen.i sat at the table and i fed her a bottle of milk. after a while aran carried her.

he was playing with her and livana kept giggling. her laugh was so soft yet so cute. after they both finished eating they left.

i cleaned up and laid her down on a baby rocker. suna had went into the bathroom for a shower. i went to the couch and moved livana infront of me so i can see her.

i sat down and went on my phone. i went on instagram and logged in to the old account. i saw that tsukishima had posted. it was hesitant but when i saw the post i felt my heartbreak.

it was a picture of him and a girl together she was his cheek and he had a faint blush across his face. i felt tears build up in my eyes as i looked up at livana.

i stopped my train of thoughts. i wiped my eyes.

"whatever, he moved on and i moved on.. right?" i questions my own thoughts.

i threw my on the other side of the couch and just stayed annoyed yet sad.

'i have no right to feel this way. he cheated and we both moved on. either way he would probably hate me for not telling him about the baby' i thought to myself.

but everything stopped as suna came out of the restroom. he walked over to his room. after a couple of minutes he came out of his room. he was fully clothed and he looked like he was going out.

"where you going?" i asked him.

"i'm going out with some friends" he said.

"oh okay. be safe ig" i said as he walked out the door.

"it's just you and me now" i said to livana who was sleeping.

"damn you sleep a lot" i laughed.

i turned on the tv and just started watching random netflix series.