shopping

i went back inside and got back to talking to everyone. the party lasted for another 3 hours and then everyone left. me and suna cleaned up the place.

suna has happened me a lot through the pregnancy . as i was cleaning i realized that i never opened the gifts they gave me. i just took them to my room and planned on opening them later.

after we finished cleaning suna came towards me and gave me a hug.

"thanks for helping me" i said hugging him.

"mhm" he responded.

he broke the hug to lift my chin. he pulled me into a kiss now. the kiss suddenly became more and more passionate. he slipped his tongue into my mouth and out tongues started fighting for dominance.

he won like most of the times and we just continued to make out. after a couple of minutes he stopped to kiss my neck. he made sure not to leave hickeys because we knew the team would start questioning me.

as he was kissing my neck he started playing with my boobs with his hands. he hasn't done this in a while so it left me completely flustered. he noticed this and then stop completely.

he turned the other way and then walked to his room.

"good night y/n" he snickered.

"your an asshole" i joked.

"i know . now go to bed" he said as he closed his room door.

"ugh" i complained.

shortly after a went into the shower . once i finished i got into some pajamas. and i eventually fell asleep.

i woke up early in the morning to get ready. today i was going shopping for baby clothes and baby stuff. i changed, did my hair and goth ready to go. but first i had to make breakfast, i was heading to the kitchen but that's when i saw suna on the couch.

"good morning suna" i said.

"good morning woman ." he responded .

"where are you going?" he asked once we saw that i was ready.

"i'm going shopping for stuff for the baby" i responded.

"i'll go with you" he said getting up and going to his room to get ready.

"fine but i'm leaving in 5 minutes"

"k don't make food, we will go eat somewhere." he shouted from his room.

"okay"

i sat down and waited for suna to get out. after a couple of minutes he finally came out. we ended up taking sunas car.

we went to a little restaurant and sat down at a table. we got served our food and ate. he ended up paying and we left . we next took me next to the baby stores.

we arrived at the store and we got out the car.
we walked in and there was a worker there.

"hello how may i help you?" she asked.

"oh i'm just here to get baby clothes." i said.

"oh is this the father of the child?" she asked point at suna.

"no no he's just a friend." i said.

"oh okay" she said.

after that she showed me to the clothing isle. i looked around and found some really cute options. i walked over to suna who was sitting down on his phone.

"okay this one or this one?" i asked holding two options.

"hmm the one the right." he said not even looking up from his phone.

"why did you even if your not gonna play attention?" i pouted.

before he could even say anything i walked away. i went back to look for clothes. a couple minuts have passes and i felt someone tap my shoulder.

i turned around to see suna.

"these would look cute." he said holding up some outfits smiling.

i giggled at him.

"your lucky your cute." i said.

he just kissed me on the cheek and spent the rest of the day shopping with me.

we got home a couple of hours later. we brought everything into the dorm . he helped me build the crib and put everything away. once we were done we were both exhausted.

"you should go shower, i'll put away the rest." i said to him.

"you sure?"

"yea, thank you for everything today." i said as i gave a him a quick peck on the lips.

"mhm" he said.

he left the room and went to shower. i finished cleaning up and laid down. today was exhausting. once suna finished showering and i took a shower.

after that i just got ready for bed and laid on my bed and stayed on my phone until i fell asleep.