roomate

i woke up early in the morning to pack everything i'll be taking to my dorm room. i put everything in boxes. i put them all in my car and drove to school.

i got the key for my dorm from the office and entered the room. my sister didn't really stay in the dorm, only when she feels like it.

once i got into the dorm i looked around. there really want anything. i took a look into the rooms and saw one full of my sisters stuff. and the other full of some guys stuff.

i decided to text my sister.

"hey uh, why is there guy stuff in my dorm room?" - y/n

"oh shit . um so about that. well basically in this school the students can only share a dorm room with the same gender. so osamu basically lives here." - s/n

"bitch- where am i supposed to live then 😃?" -y/n

"you can stay in his dorm room with his roommate." -s/n.

"and who's his roommate?" - y/n

"idk. um me and osamu are coming to the dorm rn. just watch tv or something." -s/n

"ig" -y/n

i sat on the couch and was just scrolling on my phone. eventually osamu and my sister came in through the door.

"hey" i said.

"hi"

we discussed the whole thing. i gave osamu the key the office gave me for this room. and he gave me the key to his room. after we finished taking i took all my stuff and walked over to my new dorm room.

i opened the dorm room only to hear loud music coming from one of the bed rooms. i got into my bedroom and unpacked all my stuff. the house was a mess. like there was trash on the ground, the tv was still on, and it smelled mad. the only clean part was my bedroom.

i got annoyed after a while of hearing the loud music so i knocked on the door. i could hear them get up and unlock the door. once the door opened a new smell hit me.

"what the hell are you doing here?" suna asked.

"fuck , out of all the people it had to be you." i said .

"what are you talking about woman?" he asked.

"we are fucking roommates" i said walking away.

he was confused and started asking me questions. but as soon as i responded he went back into his room. he lowered the music.

i put my hair into a ponytail. i got into some shorts and a comfortable shirt . and thennn got to cleaning.

i started in the living room. i first got a trash bag and went around to whole room for trash. i took all the dishes that were there to the kitchen.

i cleaned the table and the tv stand. i took the dirty clothes that were on the floor to the laundry room. i broomed the floor and then mopped.

i then went to go wash all the clothes that were lying around. i put all the clothes in the washer but then i couldn't find the detergent.

i walked over to sunas room. i knocked on the door and again he opened.

"what now?" he says.

"where is the laundry detergent?" i asked.

"i don't think there is any, why do you need it ?" he asked .

"cleaning your mess." i said.

he walked away and went into the pocket. he took out $200.

"go buy whatever you need for the place. oh and groceries." he said handing me the money.

i was about to deny the money but then he closed the door.

'whatever' i said to myself.

i changed into sweats and put on a sweater. i left the dorm and went to my car. i first drove to a store, there i got some cleaning stuff and decorations for the place.

then i went to the grocery store and got some groceries. after that i drove back to the dorms. i gave suna whatever money was left and went back to cleaning. i did the laundry and then went to clean the kitchen.

i cleaned out the microwave, the stove, and the fridge. i left everything clean. i wiped the counters and the table. i took out the trash and cleaned all the dishes. and then finally i broomed and mopped.

then i went to clean the bathroom. the bathroom wasn't really a mess. i just had to clean the sink, shower, toilet, and the floors. at last i was done.

i moved the clothes from the washing machine to the drying machine. and i sprayed the whole dorm in febreeze. i started putting some decorations around the dorm just to make it feel more welcoming.

once the clothes were dry i put them into a basket that i bought and i gave the clothes to suna.

"good your making yourself useful." he said.

"okay first of all , i came into this dorm and the whole place was dirty. i just moved in and the first thing i had to do was clean up the mess. not my mess but yours. second of all, all you do is stay in your room all day. so how about you start being useful"  i said.

before he got a chance to speak i slammed the door. i went into my room frustrated. after a while of going on social media i calmed down. i was on instagram and then i remembered that the team invited me to hang out with them today.

i got into the shower and placed all my things in the bathroom. i showered and then go changed into the clothes i was going to wear. it was a skirt with a nice crop top.

i dried my hair a little and braided it. i put on some light makeup and put on my shoes. by the time i was done my hair was already completely dried. i took the braid apart and my hair became wavy.

perfect. i grabbed my key and left the dorm.