thunder

we both ended up falling asleep on eachother. after a couple of hours i woke up to the sound of giggling. when i opened my eyes i saw the whole team in front of me taking pictures.

i got scared and jumped up a little . that caused tsukki to wake up as well . we were both a blushing mess.

"damn tsukki getting with out manager."? said tanaka .

we both got up .

"that idiot fell asleep on me !" tsukki defended himself .

"i-i was tired okay" i yawned.

the team started laughing and started walking away .

"wait what about practice ?" i asked.

"it ended a while ago." daichi said .

me and tsukki started walking with the team .

"it looks like it's gonna rain." sugawara said .

me, tsukki, and yamaguchi started walking separated from the team. yamaguchi was the first to arrive to his house .

that's when i felt a rain drop fall on my head .

"do you have an umbrella?" i asked .

"no idiot , don't you ?"

"n-no"

it started raining so we both started running . my house was the closest. he insisted to walking home but none of us had an umbrella so i had him stay at my house again.

i found some old clothes and by that i meant a big t-shift and some shorts . i got a towel for as well . i gave them to him.

"what's this for ?" he asked .

"g-go shower . you'll get sick if you don't."

"you go first , it's your house." he suggested.

"don't be an idiot-t. just go"

he laughed and went into the bathroom and started showering. mean while i started going through my phone.

"hey y/n and tsukki, since you guys weren't in practice it thought it would be good to let you guys know we are having a training camp in a couple of weeks. we will be leaving tomorrow early morning." - daichi

"oh okayy thank you for letting me know." - y/n

"we will be meeting at the front of the school at 6:00 am." - suga

"okayy" - y/n

i got hungry so i decided to order a pizza. after a couple of minutes tsukki got out of the shower.

"oh um we have a training camp soon."

"oh i know i saw the groupchat."

i got my clothes ready for a shower .

"i ordered a pizza so it's gonna come soon, if i'm still in the shower by then there's money on the counter so you can pay him" i said to him.

"okay."

"and don't do perverted stuff while i'm in the shower!" i said to him clearly, i just felt the need to clarify that with him.

"i know i know"

i got in the shower and started washing myself . after a couple of minutes i was done . i dried myself and put on my clothes . i dried my wet hair and when i was done i went out.

the pizza had already arrived . tsukki was just sitting on the sofa .

"do you want pizza?" i asked .

"sure i guess"

i gave him a slice of pizza on a plate and we both ate . after we finished eating we both got bored . the rain hasn't stopped and if anything it was turning into a huge storm.

"well what do you want to do now?" i asked .

"idk watch a movie?"

"sure but the only tv is in my room."

"then we will watch the movie in there dummy."

we both went into my room . he started to lay on the floor .

"y-your not gonna be able to see the movie if your on the floor"

"is this your way of trying to seduce me y/n?" tsukki said in a smirk .

"IDOIT! you can stay on the floor for all i care"

"i'm just playing dumbass" he said as he laid on the bed next to me.

"d-dont get any ideas" i said to him.

"i won't" he said sounding bored.

we started the movie , it was a horror movie. the rain kept getting loud and louder and that's when i heard thunder. i got scared and started hiding in my blankets.

"are you really scared of thunder?" tsukki said laughing .

"n-no"

we both sat up and that's when i heard the thunder again. i jumped and hugged him. i was shaking at this point . that's when i realized i was hugging him so i stopped .

"sorry" i said as i laid back down on the bed.

tsukki laid down on the bed as well. i was still hiding in the blankets . the thunder was getting louder and louder. i was still shaking and was practically about to cry.

i guessed tsukki noticed this because he pull me towards him and wrapped his arm around me. my head was resting on his chest and he was petting my head.

"just go to sleep pipsqueak." he said .

"u-um thank you again for today."

"whatever." he said as he took of his glasses getting ready to sleep.

i slowly started to drift asleep on him and so did he.