talk

i went outside with livana trying to get her to stop crying.

"shh it's okay."

she slowly stopped crying. that's when i heard the door behind me open. i turned and saw him.

"y/n."

he walked closer towards me but i back up which caused him to stop as well. there was only silence.

"who's child is it?" he asked.

"she's mine"

"i know that, i meant... who's the father?"

i stayed silent.

"it doesn't matter.."

"is she mine?" he asked.

"who the hell said she was your child?" i asked getting more mad as i got flashbacks of what happened that day .

"i'm not fucking stupid y/n. is she mine?"

"fine.. yes she's yours. but that doesn't change anything." i replied.

"what the fuck do you mean? why the hell didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" he said raising his voice.

"why the hell did you not tell me you were fucking someone else?" i raised my voice as well.

"this isnt about that right now"

"really? fuck you tsukishima" i walked past him and was about to walk inside.

i felt him pull my arm. i turned and he had his head down.

"y/n i'm sorry. i've been sorry for so long. it was a mistake. a one time thing. i miss you." he said as tears rolled down his face.

"that's not fair tsukki. you can't just apologize and expect me to forgive you." i said as tears rolled down my face as well.

"i know, but please give me another chance." he said.

dammit. why? everything was going so well. but i miss him too. but i can't forgive him, at least not right now. i finally calmed down.

"her name is livana" i said as i walked to the door of the restaurant.

he stood there silent. i went back inside and sat back down.

"you good?" suna asked.

"yea i'm good" i reassured him.

after a couple of minutes have passed and tsukishima came back inside but by that point we were all ready to leave. the teams stood up.

"can i talk to you guys?" i asked karasuno.

i didn't have any excuse to run away from them. they are my friends, if they consider me as one. my team went outside and karasuno stayed.

i bowed while holding livana .

"i'm very sorry for not answering you guys and just leaving. i was not in the right state of mind. please forgive me." i said.

"haha it's okay" suga said putting his hand on my shoulder.

the team smiled and nodded their heads. except for tsukishima, he was in the back just looking down.

"thank you." i smiled.

"oh and this is livana. she's one month old." i introduced her.

"can i hold her?" suga asked.

"mhm" i nodded my head.

i let him hold her and he said he would run away with her.

"guys let's go." the coach's said.

"well i'll see you guys once we get there" i waved at them.

i went back to my team and got inside the bus.

"you good?" suna asked as i sat down.

"yea i'm okay."