its better this way

sunas pov:

"i fucking actually try with her and she's a bitch" i say blowing out some smoke.

i got on my phone. i called osamu.

"yo bro what happened last night?" i asked.

"dude you fucked up." he said from the other line.

"what are you talking about?"

"you don't remember huh?" osamu questioned.

"you basically forced y/n to say she was pregnant and then you stated questioning her about the baby daddy. she ended up slapping you and left . you got hella wasted after that" he said.

"fuck, i gotta go" i said as i hanged up the phone.

"shit what do i do?" i asked myself walking in a circle.

i decided to text her sister.

"yo s/n. can you help me?" - suna

"making y/n forgive you?" - osamus girl

"yea" - suna

"she likes milk chocolate, strawberry ice cream mochi, and fruit sandwiches. she likes the color black and her favorite place to go to is the mall and library." - osamus girl

"geez thanks" - suna

i quickly drove to the nearest store. i got everyone that y/n liked. i went to a different store and got a gift bag. i put everything in the bag and payed.

i drove back to the dorms and i went inside my dorm. i looked around and y/n wasn't there, then i just realized that she must be in her room.

i knocked on the door.

"who is it?" i could hear from the other side.

Y/Ns POV

"it's suna. can you open?" i heard suna say.

"no" i responded.

"please, i got told about what i did last night. i'm sorry. i know we aren't close friends or anything but i fucked up." he said.

i got up from my bed and opened the door. there i found suna holding a gift bag.

"here i'm sorry" he said giving me the bag.

"thank you and it's ok. it was stupid." i said.

he came into my room and we sat on my bed.

"sorry" he said again .

"your forgiven" i said .

we talked for a little bit and i found out that he wasn't really as mean as he seems . he's really fun to be around.

he has a presence that just makes you feel relaxed. almost like tsuk-.

never mind.

"uh ima go to sleep now" suna said as he got up and left my room.

'he's always either smoking, sleeping, or playing volleyball' i said in my head.

i laid on my bed and just decided to take the day off today. everything's been like an emotional rollercoaster lately.

i got on my phone and went into instagram. i logged back into my old account and saw some of the teams posts.

'i miss them' i said in my head.

they had a match against seijoh recently but they lost.

i always had that urge to unblock them but everytime i would stop myself.

"it's meant to be like this" i reminded myself.

i decided to take a nap. i put my phone down and dozed off to sleep. after an 1 i woke up to the sound of someone banging in my door.

i was still half way asleep.

"COME IN" i yell in a kinda mad tone.

the door opened and i lifted my head up . that's when i saw the osamu, atsamu, my sister , aran, suna, and omimi come in . i plopped my head back down.

"i'm tired" i mumbled

"well we are bored" atsumu said throwing himself on my bed.

"motherfu- nvm"

i sat up .

"ugh then what do you guys want to do?" i asked.

"let's go to mall !" my sister suggested.

"for what?" aran asked.

"i need to go shopping." she rolled her eyes.

the guys rolled their eyes. they clearly didn't want to be around the mall shopping.

"how about you go shopping , and everyone who doesn't want to be shopping can be in the arcade that's in the mall?" i suggested.

"i'm down" osamu said.

everyone agreed.

"okay now get out and give me 10 minutes to get ready" i said pushing them out.

i put on a white long sleeve shirt and a black skirt. i put on some red shoes and a red purse to match. i brushed my hair and put on some light makeup.

i put lotion on my legs and sprayed perfume on myself. i got my phone and left my room.

"you get ready fast y/n!" my sister said.

"yea i don't really put on makeup so it's quick" i responded.

"well let's go" omimi said.

we all left and went inside of arans car. it was the only one that was big enough to fit all of us. as i was going into the car i felt someone tug my arm. i turned around and saw it was suna.

"yea ?"

"isn't that skirt too short?" he said.

"not at all . look at you getting overprotective." i teased.

"as if" he said letting go of my arm.

i sat in the car and sat next to omimi and atsumu. once everyone was in the car , aran drove to the mall.

atsumu started playing kids bop.

"dude who invited him again?" i asked.

"fuck you first of all . and second of all I AM THE ONE WHO INVITED YOU" he said .

"oh yea" i giggled .

everyone laughed. we ended up changing the music to something else. the mall was pretty close so after a couple of minutes we arrived.

we got out of the car and started walking inside.