nekoma

i had already set up an alarm. for the both of us to wake up. but tsukki didn't wake up. i was still lying on his chest and his arms were still wrapped around me.

i grabbed my phone and i decided to take a picture of us . but once i took that picture he woke up.

"what are you doing ?" he asked.

i quickly hid my phone behind my back.

"n-nothing."

he saw i was hiding something so he tried to take it from me . i ended up getting off the bed and started running out of my room. tsukki put on his glasses and started chasing me.

obviously he was stronger than me so eventually he got the phone. he looked at the picture and then look up to me.

"do you like me y/n?"

"n-no idoit!"

he came up to me and lifted my chin.

"good because i don't like you pipsqueak" he laughed .

i felt my heart break a little .

'do i like tsukki?' i asked myself .

meanwhile tsukki was getting all his things . he stood in the living room and stared at me .

"just leave asshole" i said as i went into my room .

i heard tsukki chuckle as he left the house .

"bye y/n"

*TIMESKIP TO TRAINING CAMP DAY*

when tsukki said that i felt like my heart was broken but i still had to go on with my week. today is the training camp and me and tsukki haven't talked much. i guess you can say i'm mad at him.

i packed my bags with clothes and i got myself ready . i put on some spandex shorts and a random t shirt. i wasn't used to wearing these tight shorts since what happened.

when i finished getting ready it was already time for me to start walking to school. i walked to school and when i arrived i was just on time. i got on the bus and greeted everyone.

i was looking for a seat to sit when i saw that the seat next to kageyama was empty . i was about to sit next to him but that's when tsukki grabbed me by my hand . he pulled me to him .

"sit here dummy"

"screw you" i said walking away .

he pulled me to sit and i ended up sitting on his lap. i pulled away and i just sat on the seat beside him.

"happy now ?" i asked .

"yes" he chuckled .

"you an idiot tsukishima kei" i said to him.

"yea yea pipsqueak."

the whole ride to the training camp was awful. i was sleepy and but i knew if i fell asleep i would just end up on tsukki and i didn't want that.

but the more i thought about it the more i realized i shouldn't be mad . i can't force him to like me . as along as we were friends i was okay with that .

i laid my head on his shoulder and he pat my head .

"so you don't like me?" i asked.

"maybe i do dummy." he said hiding his face next to my head.

i slightly hugged him and fell asleep . after an hour he woke me up and we arrived at the place . everyone had gotten off the bus already so i was the last one to get off. while i was getting my bag i noticed our team was walking to another team. i was going introduce myself when i saw them .

"bro we got 3 managers now!" tanaka said to someone .

"BRO HOW?" the guy responded.

his voice sounded so familiar. i heard daich talking to someone who i guess was there captain .

"thanks for inviting us." daichi said

"no problem." the voice said .

that voice .. that voice was kuros. now i realized the team was nekoma. i was trying to hide behind tsukki but that's when tanaka pull my arm to introduce me to yamamoto.

"bro this is y/n!" noya said .

"isn't she beautiful!" tanaka added .

"y/n is that you?!" yamamoto asked .

that's when everyone from the nekoma looked at me .

"so now you guys have y/n!" kuro said as he laughed.

"you know kuro ?" suga asked me .

"n-"

"go on y/n . tell them." kuro said lifting my chin.

i faced the team .

"he's an old classmate" i said .

"old classmate ex lover same thing" kuro corrected me.

"YOU DATED KURO!" everyone was shocked.

"well not really dated . more like was his toy he would play with whenever he gave a damn." i said under my breathe.

i could tell kuro hear and this made me anger  .

"watch it" he said in a tone that sounded so positive yet it would give me nightmares.

"u-um well come on y/n, let's go out out stuff down." kiyoko said .

me , kiyoka , and yachi went to the girls manager room. and unpacked our stuff.