seijoh

when i walked in the game had already started . i passed the water bottles to the team members on the bench.

"here tsukki" i passed him the water.

"okay" he snatched it from my hand.

"y-you don't have to be rude!" i said kinda loudly .

thankfully no one else heard.

"whatever" he rolled his eyes.

i put the rest of the waters down and started watching the game.

i saw kageyama set the ball but hinata was across no where near it . not even a second later hinata was about to hit the ball.

the ball hit hinata hand and hit the other side of the court. the other team wasn't able to block it.

"good job kageyama" i cheered him on.

tsukki look annoyed.

"do you like the king or what?" he asked .

"o-of course not idiot" i said.

"your the idiot here. trust me if you like the king , he won't like you back." he said.

*FLASHBACK*

"y/n! what the hell are you doing?" kuro yelled at me.

"i'm just talking to my friend."

"uh i should go." my friend said as he left . he was kinda scared of kuro.

"your a fucking slut , your MY girlfriend and your here talking to some guy." he yelled at me .

he pushed me against the wall and held my arms against the wall.

"i-i was just talking to him." i said.

"NO you were flirting with him. what you think he will like you back? your pathetic y/n."

"i-im sorry" i apologized .

he gripped my hand even tighter. he let go but only to wrap his hands against my neck . he was holding me tightly.

"k-k-kuro p-please let-t g-go" i was choking and was pleading.

after what seemed like forever he finally let go. i fell onto the floor . he kneeled down and lifted up my chin.

"no one will ever love you y/n." his voice echoed into my head.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

i felt a tear roll down my face as the memories flashed in my mind.

"why are you crying?" tsukki asked .

i tuned back into reality.

"he was right." i said under my breathe , tears continued to roll down my face. i had my head down.

"if this is about what i said i'm sor-" he tried to speak but i got up.

"i need to go to the restroom" i said as i got up and started walking out . tears still going on my face.

"wai-" tsukki was about to stop me.

"tsukishima your turn on the court now" the coach announced unaware of what just happened.

i continued to walk out the gym and went into the restroom. once i got there i decided to rinse my face with water.

i looked into the mirror and tried to calm down. i ended up staying there for a couple of minutes. i was finally able to calm down and started to walk out the restroom .

i saw oikawa heading towards me . that's when i noticed his shoes were untied, i was about to tell him but that's when he fell.

"omg oikawa" i said kinda jogging towards him.

"are you okay?" i asked .

"i'm now passing away from embarrassment" he sighed.

i laughed at his comment. he tried to get up but he hurt his hand. i helped him get up.

"thanks beautiful" he said .

"no problem." i giggled.

i took him back into the gym and made him sit on the bleachers.

"i'll be right back" i said and went to go find some bandages to wrap his hand.

i finally found some and sat down next to him. i took his injured hand and started wrapping it up.

he just smiled and looked at me the whole time.

"okay all done" i said .

"wow thank you y/n." he thanked me.

"your welcome, u-um i don't you should play for the rest of the game." i suggested .

"yea i think your right. the team will most likely  lose since i won't be setting." he laughed.

"y/n can you come here" i heard kiyoko call me.

"well i need to go . bye for now oikawa." i said.

"bye bye y/n" he waved.

kiyoko just started teaching me about how the point system works in volleyball. she explained to me that our team had won the first set and seijoh won the second set.

"so this set will determine who wins?" i asked her.

"correct."

i looked at the points and it was 5-6. karasuno in the lead. i checked my phone for the time and it was already 8:51 pm.

i finally understood the point system and started watching the game again .

'volleyball seems kinda fun' i said to myself.